2011 McGrew Trail Ride (July 29-31) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2ndGenToyotaFan

Threads
Website
www.jeffersonstatecruisers.com
Registration is closed!!!!! Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause... :D

Visit JEFFERSON STATE CRUISERS - Welcome

The McGrew Trail Ride is back for 2011, and is going to be better than ever! Same great trail, same great people, same great river! This year we will again have online registration, however we have moved to a more accommodating website, which has forced us to come to a compromise. The new registration website charges a set fee per item. Standard registration will remain at a flat $50, however additional T-shirts and sweatshirts will have a fee applied. If this is unsavory to you, we are still accepting checks, money orders, and large stacks of unmarked bills via the US postal service. If you wish to pay via standard mail, you can send it to:

Make check payable to: Jefferson State Cruisers
618 Palo Verde Way
Central Point, OR 97502

Yes, we realize the address in our Toyota Trails ad is different, and either address is fine, but sending it to the address above may help expedite some of the work on our end. Thank you.

NO REFUNDS AFTER JULY 7th, 2011

:cheers:

2011%20mcgrew%20trail%20ride.jpg

Last edited:
Just registered.... See you all there!

Brian

I am planning and hoping to make it again this year in the pig... but my wife and I recently had twins so that may trump my best laid plans. :)

Cheers, Carlos.

The twin quote: I used to have time, now I have twins! :)

need parts so i can go!

I'll go if I can find an early f135 exhaust manifold for my 67 fj40.

anyone? :bang:

worth a shot.

found one!

now I wait........for santa clause in the red-white and blue truck.
I will be there. :steer: :beer:

We are one week away from the registration deadline! If you are planning on attending, please sign up soon! We will be more than willing to take money after the deadline, but we can not guarantee that we will have shirts for you. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom