2011 LX570 headlight replacement dust cap for LED’s

Hey all, so I replaced my H11 bulb with an LED. With the OEM dust cap, the AFS cannot operate (bulb is too long to freely move side to side without hitting the cap. I know there are a million rubber, domed replacement caps on Amazon and eBay. Does anyone have one they can recommend or know the size I am looking for? I already ordered one from Lasfit and when it showed up it was not the right size (too small). I’d rather something gasketed and fitting like OEM, with just a bigger back, but it looks like I will have to go with a rubber one cinched down with a zip tie. Any advice? The bulbs by the way (Hikari) are great.

MoJ

Proven source of misinformation
You might get more responses posting in the 200 series section

Hey all, so I replaced my H11 bulb with an LED. With the OEM dust cap, the AFS cannot operate (bulb is too long to freely move side to side without hitting the cap. I know there are a million rubber, domed replacement caps on Amazon and eBay. Does anyone have one they can recommend or know the size I am looking for? I already ordered one from Lasfit and when it showed up it was not the right size (too small). I’d rather something gasketed and fitting like OEM, with just a bigger back, but it looks like I will have to go with a rubber one cinched down with a zip tie. Any advice? The bulbs by the way (Hikari) are great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom