For Sale 2011 LX 570 66K Miles $32500 Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will try to upload more pictures later.
Has some paint imperfections - scratches small roof dings not much on body. a couple body panels look like they were touched up re painted - but there wasn't anything in the car fax I saw 6 months ago.

66k although I drive it occasionally.Winter Blizzaks with stock L rims.

Silver in Color. New battery and I had the front and rear diff oil changed this spring. Recent Oil change and tire rotation. Interior is in great shape. Car is located in Fort Collins. We can meet at a bank for a test drive. PPI encouraged as long as its local and I can drop it off and pick it up.

It was dealer maintained until I got it. I used a local repair shop for the services above. Otherwise I am going to trade it in or sell to Carmax. Title clear.

Front Brakes are @ 90 % rears 50%.

might be in interested in a partial trade... Sports car - e55/996/e39 M5 plus 20k cash... if its reasonable. Or full trade on a newer low mile highlander xle or nicer for my wife.

I don't check this site too often - but I think notifies me on replies. Great rig if you are less concerned about the paint imperfections. LOW MILES. OBO

LIKE LAND CRUISER / 200 SERIES.

5D6A699F-E5E9-487B-9364-E4551F3E5837.jpeg

C6CA5969-E852-47DC-B392-FD8674E0E232.jpeg

6E8D96C7-51DB-4195-8EB5-A3964F3D10F7.jpeg

Last edited:
Interested as well. Have a clean 2013 BMW 335i (RWD, stick, no iDrive) that would be available for trade. PM me your details if you're interested and I'll send some pictures to you.

Jack

Interested as well. Have a clean 2013 BMW 335i (RWD, stick, no iDrive) that would be available for trade. PM me your details if you're interested and I'll send some pictures to you.

Jack

4 door? Miles? I’ll think it over.

Is “start a conversation “ the same as PM?

2013 BMW 335i M Sport - RWD, 6 speed, Harman Kardon

I’ve got it priced a little on the “high” side because I’m pretty hesitant to get rid of it. If you drive it, you’ll understand why haha. Let me know what you think. Over 100 High res pics on request

Sweet car but I will pass - you really wouldn't trade it plus 20K? I looked at comparable cars in my area and they were all in that price range (with xdrive). Really nice car - I had a 435i leased a couple years back - it was a rocket.

Anyway I have to get the missus something out of the LX, and she is not a BMW fan. I just would like to get a side sports car for me in addition to a highlander for her.

I am negotiable on the car $32,500 is a starting point. But honestly I will likely trade it later this week to save on taxes. I just know hard it was to find a low mileage older LX. I bought this one the day it hit Cars.com.

did you trade this in to Audi Flatirons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom