For Sale 2011 Lexus LX 570 84K Silver (ND) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've been interacting with the Lithia Toyota of Grand Forks dealership about their LX 570 they have listed on their website. Seems to have all the options with the exception of the Pre-Collision / Cruise.

At $29K + $199 doc fee, it seems to be a fair price and I think the key things holding it back are the accident history and odd service records (mostly dealer, tires at Sears, a few oil changes at Honda). The accident report says hit parked car but there was damage on front, drivers side and rear? Plus it's been on sale since May so not sure why it hasn't moved.

I've schedule and inspection for tomorrow before driving 6 hours to get there, any additional thoughts before I pull the trigger? Anyone seen this one before? I'd particularly ask for review of the undercarriage, hard to tell if it is surface corrosion or just the start of rust.

[More pics to come]

IMG_6657.JPG

IMG_6658.JPG

IMG_6659.JPG

IMG_6660.JPG

IMG_6661.JPG

Add me as a plus one on both the of the comments above, keep looking

I looked at this one and the 2008 LC at Corwin in Fargo (It's sold now). Amazing how much rust there was on these two compared to others from the south you see posted online. For about the same price, you'd be much better off traveling to pick one up elsewhere. There are plenty of LXs out there with virtually zero rust, good service history, and zero accidents. Not so many Land Cruisers.

And the accident report on this one is absolutely fishy. I'd definitely take it to a body shop and mechanic you trust before buying. Pay good money to get good results.

I've dealt with Lithia before. They are very stuck on their prices and you shouldn't get your hopes up that they will come down on this. They'll be happy to sit on this until they find a sucker.

This is a pass for me.

Thanks for the tips everyone! Good fair warning for anyone else searching on this one. For those coming from a Google search, check out the VIN: JTJHY7AX7B4081619

The hunt continues, seems like I should just avoid looking in the Midwest and hop on a flight down south to pick one up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom