Dealer 2011 Lexus LX 570 4WD - $23,995 Springfield, IL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone check this one out? Seems like a really good deal for the 2011 year. The length of time on CarGuru's gives me pause. It should have sold quickly. Service records from MyLexus are solid.

Looks like it was ridden hard. Just my 02.

Yeah, leather is not as good as others. Screen has some weird yellow tint. But I like the color combo, same as my 100 series.

And this one is hilarious. I call, talk to a salesperson on Friday. He mentions a couple service items to be done. Nothing but attitude. Go in, talk directly to their GSM. She at least tells me the truck has a head gasket leak. Small detail the salesperson could have mentioned. She shows me her computer screen with service inspection, very clearly mentions gasket leak.

Most hilarious, they have the balls to raise price by $1k on Saturday. Car dealers are comical in their bull crap, unless you are the victim, which unfortunately will happen to someone and happened to me on my current 2005 LX.

And this one is hilarious. I call, talk to a salesperson on Friday. He mentions a couple service items to be done. Nothing but attitude. Go in, talk directly to their GSM. She at least tells me the truck has a head gasket leak. Small detail the salesperson could have mentioned. She shows me her computer screen with service inspection, very clearly mentions gasket leak.

Most hilarious, they have the balls to raise price by $1k on Saturday. Car dealers are comical in their bull crap, unless you are the victim, which unfortunately will happen to someone and happened to me on my current 2005 LX.

I personally prefer private sales by a long shot as well, but it's hard to hold out as they are so rare and get scooped up quickly if reasonable price.

If one pops up around the Raleigh, NC and surrounding areas that you want me to check out, then let me know. Hopefully my search will be over this week with the one i am flying to see this weekend!

Where is the one you are flying in to see?

Nothing around the NC area? I've checked all around Raleigh looking at the 10 or so Toyota dealers sites and noone has used LandCruisers.
PA salts their roads. But that said. I bought my last truck from there and it's held up well for 14 years.

Nothing around the NC area? I've checked all around Raleigh looking at the 10 or so Toyota dealers sites and noone has used LandCruisers.
PA salts their roads. But that said. I bought my last truck from there and it's held up well for 14 years.

I still check every day for local or mud member rigs, but no luck so far. Will keep looking though as this PA LX may not work out, waiting to talk to the servicing dealer about issues that came up. Will update when i find out in case someone else looking at same one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom