SOLD 2011 LEXUS GX 460 PREMIUM CLEAN - MONTOURSVILLE, PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MORE PICTURES HERE: Untitled

I’m listing my 2011 Lexus GX460 Premium for sale. I got this car about 4 months ago from the original owner. He bought a car brand new from Lexus Tulsa in Oklahoma. I’ve been looking for this particular vehicle for quite a long time and I drove almost 8 hours (round trip) to Connecticut to pick it up from the original owner. The original owner was driving back and forth from Oklahoma and Connecticut that’s why it has such a high miles. It does have extensive service records since new (probably 30+ pages of services including original window stick price ~63k USD new).

When I first got this car, it does need some works to be 100% road worthy. So I have replaced following parts:

• 4 brand new Goodyear Wrangler tires
  • New rear brakes, front brakes are in very good shape.
  • The old radiator was leaking a bit that’s why I replaced it with a brand new Denso radiator along with new upper and lower radiator hoses and new Aisin thermostat (keep in mind that only the radiator was leaking but while I was at it I thought I should probably replaced all related components just for peace of mind).
  • Replace a brand new front passenger door actuator (still keep the original one)
  • Car does have lots of swirl marks and scratches so I got a full paint correction and topped it off with a ceramic coating from a professional auto detailer.
  • Full synthetic oil change, 4 wheels alignment and new PA inspection done at Ciocca Toyota.

Car is driving extremely good right now. Everything is right and tight. Since I’ve owned the car I drove it to Philadelphia 3 times. Average about 20 MPG with all highway driving. About 16 to 17 MPG with mixed driving. Not too bad for a big vehicle with full time AWD and V8 engine.

This car is used so I still have some imperfections, mostly cosmetic. Does have some scratches on the back bumper, some door dings and the driver side bumper got a broken lip so it pops out a little bit (all of this happened before I bought this car). Honestly these issues aren’t worth mentioning since they are so minors and to be expected with any used car at this year and age. Keep in mind that this vehicle never been into any accident. Will include Autocheck report when I bought it.

It does have 122k miles but everyone knows these cars basically last forever with proper maintenance. Transmission fluid has been changed by Lexus dealership, 2nd air injector has been done, water pump with front main seal got replaced. Everything that might go wrong with this engine are already taken care of.

This car is a Premium trim which is equivalent to 2014+ luxury trim. It does have all bells and whistles. Air suspension, headlight washers, remote starters, heated steering wheels just to name a few.

I’m selling this car because I want to downgrade to a smaller crossover so my wife can drive comfortably in it. She does like how it drives but it’s a bit too big for her to drive around, parking etc… Also something which gets a better MPG since she’s driving about 25 to 30 miles to work.

I’m asking $19,000 OBO for this car.

If you’re interested, call or text me at: 570 360 0737.

You can bring any mechanic, even taking it for pre purchase inspection if you’d like to.

Sorry for a long post but I want to give full disclosure about the this car to any potential buyers.

Last edited:
6618602D-228B-49EB-BC5C-32D098297FC5.jpeg

C7C10215-9292-417F-B00F-8B9020BC4E44.jpeg

29343C72-5BFE-482F-82B1-FF821CF6D464.jpeg

0B8D97DE-E864-4C5D-842C-9251ACF339BF.jpeg
19C25A26-4ACB-4374-B879-7B26DFCC72BB.jpeg

Looks great, but told myself I didn't want another black Lexus... However this one looks to be well taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom