For Sale 2011 LC - Need advice on undercarriage. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
I’m considering this 2011 LC. I’m located in NC. I need some assessments from the community. Let me know what you think of the undercarriage pictures.

I‘ve owned and daily-driven a 1999 LC for the past 6 years. Looking to upgrade, but not as familiar with the 200-series.
E0988544-C95A-420E-9023-C319FE4EFF16.jpeg
85DF8958-DE62-4330-ACF3-B3BCC11EB31A.jpeg
35B3D657-0A09-405A-8F51-5EDF41317EB3.jpeg
1E5AEBFF-3C8A-4C7E-81FA-37BC1D96EE7E.jpeg

Clean. Buy it

Doesn’t look that bad.

Last edited:
What are you guys talking about? That is not as good as it gets.

He didnt even post good photos of the frame rails but from what I can zoom in on, there is clearly rust on the weld seams of the frame rails.

OP, you can DEFINITELY do better than that.

I have seen 2 handfuls of truly, truly rust free LCs lately. They are just never my color.

Hold out for something that has no rust man. You are in NC, not NCh.

Check out the one i posted being sold by a guy in SC. THAT is rust free.

Looks decent but has some rust that we don’t see in MS. Also this Picture isn’t from a cruiser
64CFF4C4-2716-4550-8109-4EE3582B2EB6.jpeg

I appreciate the feedback. These were the only photos of the undercarriage that I’ve received thus far. I didn’t look closely at the fourth picture, because I didn’t realize until now that it was from a different car. Seller says he will send more pictures on Tuesday, and I might drive to take a closer look later in the week. I don’t feel great about it.

I appreciate the feedback. These were the only photos of the undercarriage that I’ve received thus far. I didn’t look closely at the fourth picture, because I didn’t realize until now that it was from a different car. Seller says he will send more pictures on Tuesday, and I might drive to take a closer look later in the week. I don’t feel great about it.

That frame is not concerning at all. Not sure why a little rust on the welds would scare someone away. If it’s the mileage, price point you want and has a clean history, go take it for a drive And buy it already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom