2011 - 200 Series Land Cruiser Wireless Headphones (1 Viewer)

When I bought my 2011 Land Cruiser last year it did not come with headphones. I got the remote which works nice and the entire entertainment system seems to work well. So I was thinking about buying wireless headphones from the Toyota Dealer. I found these but it says "this part may fit". Question is: did the 2011 have wireless technology for the entertainment system or is it only 3.5mm plug in. I can't find the answer in the owners manual and before I call the dealer I thought to try here first.

Wireless Headphones.png

20201108_133254.jpg

20201107_141650.jpg

marketShark

Spider 2 Y Banana
When I bought my 2011 Land Cruiser last year it did not come with headphones. I got the remote which works nice and the entire entertainment system seems to work well. So I was thinking about buying wireless headphones from the Toyota Dealer. I found these but it says "this part may fit". Question is: did the 2011 have wireless technology for the entertainment system or is it only 3.5mm plug in. I can't find the answer in the owners manual and before I call the dealer I thought to try here first.

View attachment 2551293

View attachment 2551295

View attachment 2551296

My 2008 had wireless headphones. Your 2011 did also.

View attachment 2551293

View attachment 2551295

View attachment 2551296
About to be in the same position. Did you by chance get a part number or have you received them yet and tried them out?

At one point Toyota had a problem on 16LC with one side screen not working because both headphones operated on one channel. I have bought an extra set of audiovox brand. I have used it maybe 1-2 times and they are collecting dust as no longer own LC with the entertainment screens. If someone needs a set just pay me for the shipping and they are yours. Just PM me and will send you a picture.

bentonrover

GOLD Star
Any one know if this will work on a 08 LC? Part site says it won't work but don't show any alternatives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom