For Sale 2011 18" Tundra Alloys with new Michelin MTX A/S 275/65r18 Tires $800 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fishers, Indiana (northeast 'burb of Indy)
2011 Michelin MTX A/S 275/65r18 Tires $400

Tires for Sale only (keeping the rims) - - - These were new take-offs from a 2011 Tundra and now have about 4,000 miles on them. Excellent condition.

Asking $400

Will ship but will likely cost $40 per tire.

Thanks, John
P1010006.JPG
P1010003.JPG

Last edited:
They fit great on my '02 LC. Quite a few threads have pics of these on the 100 series. I'll post of pic of mine asap.

Would they fit '99 LC as well? Don't know if they changed bolt pattern between 99 and 02.

thanks

Could you live with $400 but shipped by Greyhound? I could pick up at a greyhound depot in Oceanside, CA. I think shipping via bus, from depot to depot is relatively reasonably priced. I could explore pricing, if you are open to such an arrangement.

I can get those same tires at Costco installed for about $800, so it has to be worth my while to accept something used (even slightly), and where I still need to pay for installation, as well as drive, pickup the tires, etc.

Hope that is reasonable. If I were down the street from you, it'd be much easier (not either of our faults)!

thank you,

Doug W.

Doug,

That's a couple hundred less than they're going for around here. Besides, a local tire shop is having an unheardof buy 2 get 2 sale. you have to buy an alignment and a three year road hazard, but the out the door price on 4 295/70-18 Nitto Terra Grapplers ends up being $767! What! Yeah. So i think i'll shoe up and keep the Tundra rims after all.

thanks anyway,

Doug,

That's a couple hundred less than they're going for around here. Besides, a local tire shop is having an unheardof buy 2 get 2 sale. you have to buy an alignment and a three year road hazard, but the out the door price on 4 295/70-18 Nitto Terra Grapplers ends up being $767! What! Yeah. So i think i'll shoe up and keep the Tundra rims after all.

thanks anyway,

Hey sounds good. Thanks for considering it. Finally, we pay less for something around here (that is with a $70 Costco rebate on Michelins). Still....it is about time. I'm used to paying $4.10 to $4.75 / gallon for premium gasoline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom