For Sale 2010 Tundra TRD Rock Warrior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you've seen the truck floating around on my 100 Series: Wanted thread you saw a picture of this truck posted up in stock form. I'm in the market for a late model 100 series (as of this weekend I MAY have found one) and I'm looking to sell the truck.

I am the second owner, it was my dad's truck previously. He owns a trucking company and because of the nature of his work puts on a LOT of highway miles which is why this example is higher than average.

The trade off is the interior besides the drivers seat remained largely untouched and as such is in excellent condition.

I bought the vehicle before I sold my LX450 in hopes it could take over family duties and it fits the bill in most areas I just want to move back into a Land Cruiser. Need more seating room, like the wagon setup more anyways.

Details about the truck:

Price: $14,000

5.7L Flex Fuel CrewMax 4WD
Mileage: 166,000 and counting
Serpentine Belt changed @ 155,000
Rock Warrior wheels with BFG KO2, ~10,000 miles on them
Stage 1 Icon Vehicle Dynamics Suspension with rear Add-A-Leaf and Delta Joint UCA (~$3000 new) with ~10,000 miles on the setup
Rago Fabrication Bedrack with or without bike rack

Hella 4000 Rally Lights - I haven't decided on including or not including the front lights. I like them because they held up very well on my cruiser for like 10 years.

No rust, always a Southern truck (from Texas).

PM or text for questions: 832-216-0289 (Shey)

IMG_5869.jpg

IMG_5870.jpg

IMG_5871.jpg

Second picture shows a small dent in the L rear fender - this was a lesson learned in getting reacquainted with backing up a trailer. Taillight actually took the brunt of it which I replaced.

IMG_5872.jpg

IMG_5873.jpg

IMG_5874.jpg

IMG_5875.jpg

DS seat tear can be seen in the fourth picture. Its just through the cloth, no foam involvement or anything else. The rest of the seats are in excellent condition and remain covered as I have a dog that prefers shedding his hair as opposed to keeping it.

IMG_5876.jpg

IMG_5877.jpg

IMG_5878.jpg

IMG_5879.jpg

IMG_5880.jpg

Looks like a solid deal. I'd be all over this if I hadn't just purchased a 2006. GLWS.

more pics per request... I have the skid plate I just never put it back on after changing the oil.

IMG_5884.jpg

IMG_5885.jpg

IMG_5886.jpg

IMG_5887.jpg

IMG_5888.jpg

More interior shots...

IMG_5889.jpg

IMG_5890.jpg

IMG_5891.jpg

Killer deal! I wished I had saw this a couple days ago, just a bought a black 2010 Rock Warrior and was looking for white. Good luck

Truck is SOLD

Man I wish I'd seen this last week. Great deal.

This truck was a deal! I was deployed when you put it up and all I could think of was Murphy's law striking again. Going back through threads and seeing that sold status again bummed me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom