SOLD 2010 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER AMAZON GREEN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
GREEN
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1240912146815499/
$32.000. This is my personal vehicle. I have kept it in tip top shape inside and out. There is no rust. The USB port isn't working. No accidents. I have a small chip in the windshield but I have had it treated to avoid spreading. I believe this to be the only 2010 Amazon Green that was imported to the U.S. I believe I am the second owner - the previous owner is a member of this forum if I recall correctly. I have owned the truck for around 8 years, and about 100K miles. Location is Amarillo, Texas. Feel free to call or text at (806) 672-7102.
image19.jpeg
image20.jpeg
image26.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image12.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice ride. I think you need to post the price on this thread but obviously its listed on Facebook. I had hoped I'd see one in this color that wasn't outrageously expensive before I pulled the trigger on my 2000 LC. GLWS.

Nice ride. I think you need to post the price on this thread but obviously its listed on Facebook. I had hoped I'd see one in this color that wasn't outrageously expensive before I pulled the trigger on my 2000 LC. GLWS.

Good catch! Thank you. It may be sold. that didn't take long!

I have a gentleman who has asked to give me until noon tomorrow. In the meantime, several have texted me questions. Allow me to cover those:

• There are no leaks of any sort
  • There are no paint imperfections of any sort, besides about small imperfection on the right front quarter. You have to look pretty hard to find it.
  • Paintwork? Yes! I am super OCD, so if I get a scratch or a scrape, it's to the body shop, no exceptions. But the truck has never been in a collision. The finish is as good as it gets for a 2010.
  • The windshield has a crack perhaps 3/8 inch diameter, but it has been treated so it won't spread.
  • There is no rust on the bottom
  • There are no interior imperfections besides some wrinkling (but no cracks or loss of dye) on the driver's seat bolster, a 1/4 inch-ish abrasion in the right passenger door skin. A couple of surface scratches on the glove box. There is also some wearing off of the finish of each front door grab handle.
  • Headliner is perfect.
  • The carpets are near mint. I have a nearly new OEM set of mats, and another brand new set of OEM front mats in the back of the truck.
  • Heated seats only; ventilated seats weren't an option on the 2010.
  • No dash cracks or imperfections.
  • There is nothing that doesn't work correctly, other than the dash USB port, which is probablly a blown fuse, I just haven't had time to mess with it.
  • Always garaged in temperature controlled garage.
  • Never "off roaded".
  • Tires are Michelin LTX and I would figure there's 25 to 30K left on them.
  • I had the brakes upgraded. The LC seems to eat through rotors so I got an upgraded set of brakes.
  • New radiator at 110K-ish miles.
  • New battery last fall
  • New starter in December
  • New serpentine belt in January
Thanks guys!

Guys, after sleeping on it last night and not selling it yesterday to the gentleman that came to look at it, I decided I just can't part with it at this time. My stomach was in knots yesterday thinking I might be parting with it. When he didn't buy it yesterday, I just decided that was a sign that I should hang on to it. I appreciate it guys.

This looks like a great truck at a very fair price. FWIW, I paid more for my 2008 Amazon Green a year ago when the market was stronger. I really wanted Amazon Green and it is a pretty difficult color to find. I certainly understand why you decided to keep it. FWIW, when I was on the search for an Amazon Green truck, I definitely came across other 2010s.

Last edited:
I am glad you decided to keep it; let me know in case you like to sell it in future, I hope I can get the amazon green twin at my garage.
9404658646, this is my cell, please send me a txt

Ugh. I was about to hit you up. I'm in Austin and was very interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom