SOLD 2010 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 - Denver, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver

2010 Toyota Land Cruiser – $48k. Approximately 111,173 miles​

IMG_0321.JPG

Build Highlights:

• King 2.5 adjustable remote reservoir (by Filthy Motor Sports), w OME 2722 rear springs
  • Tundra IFS Front-end conversion
  • SPC UCAs
  • ARB Deluxe Front Bumper
  • Gobi Stealth Rack w Ladder
  • Slee Sliders
  • Fuel Vector 18" wheels
  • WildPeak AT3 - 305/65r18
  • Navigation Delete (all OEM parts except HU/speakers), every connection was soldered, not crimped
    • Kenwood Excelon DDX9904S
    • Morel Tempo Ultra 602 speakers (2-way components in front and rear)
    • Morel MPS 4.400 amplifier
  • Interstate Battery
  • Slee Battery Tray
  • WeatherTech Mats (Full set)
  • Metal Tech lower link arms (also have OEMs)
  • KutSnake fender flares (Australia)
  • center console insert
  • YodaMD fob
  • LED Interior (except dome lights)
  • Stoptech Rotors and pads
  • OEM wipers
  • Kanji Badging
  • Hewitt SAIS Bipass kit
  • TRD Shift Knob (from Tundra)
  • LED Tail Lights (I have OEM lights too, but left outside has a bad board)

Recent Maintenance:

• Spark Plugs, Air Filter, Cabin Filter
    • PVC Valve, Mass Air Sensor
    • Water Pump
    • Fan Bracket
    • Radiator
    • Hoses
    • Transmission Flush
    • Trans Case Fluid
    • Brake Flush
    • Engine Coolant Flush
As the second owner, I purchased it in 2018 from Boulder Toyota, who had cared for the vehicle since 2011. I have full records since new. The LC was purchased in OH in 2010, but then in Boulder CO starting Jan 2011. I also have spreadsheets outlining all mods, maintenance and specifics, including pin locations and wiring details pertaining to the Nav Delete. I am not aware of anything it needs other than someone to take it out, use it and love it.

One of the 100 series members has been caring for it (he restores 100s full time). He is crazy meticulous and his work is outstanding. The baselining above was done because it hit 100k, not because any of the parts failed.

Selling because I don't have room for it and need to buy another vehicle for my teenage son.

Negatives:

It had two minor accidents early in its life, but no structural or frame issues. Other than paint work imperfections here and there, I have not noticed any issues related to the accidents, during my tenure.

I added a SAIS Bipass kit to handle a bad blower fan. This can be reversed if desired.

The rear dvd player is not currently hooked up, but I believe it can be made to be work with the head unit. Likewise, satellite radio is not hooked up, but could be. I generally used the AppleCar Play with a wired USB connection (from phone) or CDs for best sound quality. The system sounds great.

Wood trim interior is currently wrapped with carbon fiber vinyl. I think it looks good, but it can be removed if you prefer the original look. Other trim options are avail on Ebay.

Please DM me with questions. I am going to post here before I put this on CL or other venue, as I would rather it go to an enthusiast.

IMG_0358.JPG
IMG_0316.JPG
IMG_0315.JPG
IMG_0307.jpeg

Last edited:
DM me for a link to more pics and various spreadsheets giving details of history and the build.

IMG_0353.JPG
IMG_0352.JPG
IMG_0342.JPG
IMG_0331.JPG

IMG_0351.JPG

Last edited:
Great looking rig, local to me too. I may be in the market, should know more in a day. Will reach out if I am...

Do you have before and after pics of the damages?
Apologies, I do not. Honestly, I never thought to ask. The first one happened 10/10. The second 1/11. This info was pulled from carfax, so I don't have any additional details.

I purchased the car from the Toyota dealer who had been maintaining it for years. The dealership chose to sell it on their lot and not auction it. I felt like that said something. The truck drove well. The sheet metal gaps are straight and the vehicle look and feel solid, so I didn't look back. It's been in to many shops for various things and no one has ever mentioned prior damage. Not so with other vehicles I have owned.

The first time it was into Slee, I asked them to fully look the car over and tell me if it was worth building up. I didn't want to find out after the fact that I picked the wrong lily to gild. They had zero reservations with this truck, so we began to build. :)

Last edited:
Thank you Elliott! :)

Great looking rig. Who did the work? You said a 100 series owner? Local shop in Colorado?
Thank you for the kind words. I have worked with various shops in the Denver Metro including Slee, RSG Off Road and Filthy Motor Sports. Here is a link to the forum member who restores 100s and did the baselining work.

How tall is the rig with and without the roof rack?

With the rack it sits at 81" at the highest point. I know this because my garage opening is exactly 7'-0... and when I have my 1-up rack on the top, it sometimes just kisses the weather stripping. 1-up carrier is 2.5" and the stripping is about a half inch. I drove it back to the garage (where it is parked) about an hour ago, so I'll try to get a w/o rack height estimate later this week sometime.

Ok, I've got a 79" height limit

Ok, I've got a 79" height limit
Had a few to dig into this... according to the gobi site specs, the Stealth Rack's total added height is 6.5". I looked at Prinsu and their 200 series rack is 3.5". So, if you replaced the Gobi w Prinsu, you'd have 1" to spare.

A couple people have asked what the original build specs were... Apparently Toyota removed their VIN Search tool, so here is a hardcopy of the original MSRP.

Attachments

• 2010LC.BuildSheet.pdf
    398.5 KB · Views: 55
Great looking rig - Any interest in an 12' E63 Sedan plus cash in trade...? happy to share details via PM if so... about to trade her in on an LX570 if not.

IMG_20211022_082155106_HDR.jpg

That is a pretty car! I like the detail around the fenders and those wheels look great!

Unfortunately, I need something a bit more practical for a 15 year old boy. Although that would be a pretty sweet first car!

haha - yes, with the E85 tune, cat deletes, intake etc it's 780hp...so maybe not the best choice ! FJ or Taco. maybe for him ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom