SOLD 2010 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$14,000.00 - Somewhat Negotiable - Located in Brunswick, Maine 04011.

SOLD

Here is a very clean, fifth generation Toyota 4Runner SR5. This one owner 4Runner is completely up to date on all preventative maintenance and boasts a new State of Maine inspection sticker, valid through December 2019.

Powered by Toyota's reliable 270 HP 4.0L 1GR-FE V6 engine and backed by their robust 5-Speed automatic transmission with manual shift four wheel drive, this 4Runner makes trudging through Maine's snow and ice covered roads a more carefree experience. In two wheel drive with mixed city and highway driving, expect to average around 18-21 mpg.

The exterior of this 4Runner SR5 shows very well with minor imperfections including scuffs and scratches as well as rock chips. There is no sign of body rust including the rear tailgate where most of these begin to corrode. There are a couple impressions in the rear bumper and the alloy wheels show some slight oxidation, but nothing out of the ordinary.

The black with red accent cloth interior is very clean with minor fabric wear on the driver's seat and driver's floor mat. All factory floor mats are still intact. All other seats are in very good condition and not a single rip or tear can be found. Both front bucket seats are powered and all modes function with ease. Interior electronics, windows and locks work perfectly including the premium Bluetooth stereo with Party Mode.

The chassis of this 4Runner is incredibly clean for New England. The frame still holds the factory paint with only a small amount of surface oxidation. There are absolutely no rust concerns with the structural integrity of the frame, crossmembers or suspension components.

In the last 200 miles both front wheel bearings were replaced, both rear brake rotors and pads were replaced and a full synthetic oil change was performed. No CEL or any other lights illuminated. This really needs nothing more than a new owner. Autocheck rates this particular 4Runner 95 out of 100 (see image in later post)

CURRENT MILEAGE: 159,220 MILES

IMG_2493.jpg
IMG_2494.jpg
IMG_2495.jpg
IMG_2552.jpg
IMG_2554.jpg

Last edited:
Not really in the market, but I would imagine everyone would appreciate some shots of the undercarriage.

Not really in the market, but I would imagine everyone would appreciate some shots of the undercarriage.

Request and you shall receive. I’ll get some up.

My website has way more detail. I figured if anyone was truly interested they’d reach out to me.

Damn. Wish you weren’t 1100 miles away. I’d love to own this truck. Best of luck with the sale.

Shipping is always an option.

I have some locals taking a look at it, but it's still sitting in my garage as we speak.

Had one really good offer and then that fell through due to financing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom