For Sale 2010 lx570 for 15k. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FB link didn't work. its at fred anderson toyota in RAL NC. found it on FB marketplace

Not mine, I'm not affiliated. might be the cheapest LX570 in the country. interesting carfax. Front seat looks like driver pooped his pants at some point.

Screen Shot 2020-01-08 at 9.28.11 AM.png

Can do it today depending on when they close. Good thing I have my camera gear with me when I left the house. Will report back boss.

Can do it today depending on when they close. Good thing I have my camera gear with me when I left the house. Will report back boss.

Turns out I can't read. While the link is from their Raleigh location, it's clearly located in down in Charleston, SC per the ad's text and vehicle location on the website. The FB marketplace ad also suggests it's in Raleigh but I'm thinking that's doubtful. So scratch that.

I saw this ad the other day. If I hadn’t just scooped a GX, I’d probably take an afternoon to check it out. Good deal unless it is totally ragged out, which I doubt if they are selling it at a name brand dealer.

I saw this ad the other day. If I hadn’t just scooped a GX, I’d probably take an afternoon to check it out. Good deal unless it is totally ragged out, which I doubt if they are selling it at a name brand dealer.

That dealer is pretty darn pricy. Got to pay the mortgage on that palace of a building they occupy. IMO if the y are pricing it that low, its hammered trash. Someone check it out!

That dealer is pretty darn pricy. Got to pay the mortgage on that palace of a building they occupy. IMO if the y are pricing it that low, its hammered trash. Someone check it out!
I will give it some thought if i have 10 hours to spare over the weekend. It's like 120 bucks in gas round trip for me and probably not a good idea with me trying to save for new tires and rims though. I'll ask one of my co workers who is looking for one to see if maybe he wants to drive down there with me.

Here is my 2 cents.

They got it on a trade. They probably payed more than the wholesale price of vehicle to make the new car sale.

The vehicle probably needs tires and other costly repairs to be put on used lot with their name on it. Dealer doesn't want to invest the $$ because no profit can be made. That's why they are selling AS IS without inspection so they don't have to report known issues and sell it at a "wholesale price".

I'm guessing another 3 to 4k on top of price to make this car a dd.

new seat skins and a s*** load of frebreez

I’ll check it out today, just around the corner and report back. Also my sons basketball coach is a salesmen at FAT so I’ll get the scoop.

Waiting for answer back from my contact, went by this morning and it wasn’t in same space as yesterday. He said he had a couple looking at it.

You don’t normally get a ”steal” of a deal from fred Anderson Toyota. My guess is it was in really bad shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom