For Sale 2010 LX570 - 56k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are considering selling our 2010 Lexus LX 570. It has around 56k miles and is in very nice shape inside and out. Color is silver with tan interior and it has the rear seat entertainment system. Always serviced at Lexus. Just had all 4 brakes done. We're thinking $40,000 is a good starting price because of the low miles and rear entertainment system. Happy to answer question and I'll post some pictures soon.

Where are you located?

Pics uploaded

IMG_0451.JPG

IMG_0452.JPG

IMG_0456.JPG

IMG_0458.JPG

IMG_0460.JPG

We are considering selling our 2010 Lexus LX 570. It has around 56k miles and is in very nice shape inside and out. Color is silver with tan interior and it has the rear seat entertainment system. Always serviced at Lexus. Just had all 4 brakes done. We're thinking $40,000 is a good starting price because of the low miles and rear entertainment system. Happy to answer question and I'll post some pictures soon.

Hi, is your truck still for sale?

Still for sale. I don't have a current Carfax but I can PM the VIN to you. No body work that I know of. There a few scratches here and there that were covered with duplicolor pen - no bondo or anything.

Deal on our replacement truck fell through so we need to hold onto this one until we find another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom