SOLD 2010 GX460 KC MO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX460
Mileage
Color
Gray
For sale:
2010 Lexus GX460
Mileage: (We occasionally drive it so it will change)
Price: (willing to consider reasonable offers)
$19900

We bought this GX460 in plans of camping/overlanding, but life has changed.
Around 1000 miles ago we performed the following:
Mobil1 Oil change, Rear trailer receiver, 4 new Yokohama Geolander tires, brake fluid flush, replaced front brake rotors, replaced front brake pads, air filter, and new cabin air filter.

This vehicle is a dream to drive with a pile of maintenance records to come with it. The gentleman we bought it from owned it since the low 30k mile range.
It does have some outside cosmetic blemishes, but mechanically, this vehicle has been very well taken care of.

To view all of the vehicles photos, please visit the following link:
Lexus GX460 - Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1c8rDRk10Q6XFTR0XTU2v_-2U0x3RDcrN?usp=sharing

If you are curious in all of the features this specific car came with, please look at the PDF that lies within the URL above. The name of the PDF is “Lexus Factory Specs.pdf”

Please look at the link above to see more pix

IMG_8425 copy.jpg

IMG_8427 copy.jpg

Just uploaded some.
This has been a very high request by everyone. I know the history of these frames and how bad they can rust. Good news, the previous owner was rich and ran it through an under carriage wash several times per winter here in KC. So over the last 60k or so, this baby has seen a lot of attention on her bottom side. Also I have continued to do so since I purchased her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom