Events/Trails 200's and a gang of Toyota's hittin it! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome pics Ken! Is that trail near where you live? I would like to run that with you guys one of these days!

Awesome pics Ken! Is that trail near where you live? I would like to run that with you guys one of these days!
It's a quick 30 minute drive from my house, if you're ever in the area give me a shout forsure and we'll blast it!

@Ali M
email2354.jpg

email2705.jpg

Seriously- I can easily see these shots on the walls of Toyota dealerships everywhere....and magazines.... I see a national ad campaign!!!

I'll make some calls!
Wow super cool you think that highly of my pics, really appreciate the kind words! I'd love to see some in an add or mag!

Thank you @kreiten for all the great pictures and capturing the event. I felt a lot more comfortable doing the never ending pine tree slalom course this time. Although, I was still exhausted by the time I got home. Reminded me of LCDC, were multiple days of technical driving can wear you out. Only 11 more years before my daughter can drive me around.;) I still have a ways to go before I can pull all-nighters on the trail and then show up at a LCDC event. Interesting/useless fact of the trip: I now know why the bottom of your front license plate is bent up. Those puddles are just the right depth to have the bow wave push the bottom out.
It was nice to meet @mattv94 and @tbiaacs. @Ali M was taking it slow, just like I was the first time. He will soon be well armored for this these trails. Thanks to @BROMO95 and others for spotting. Next time I'll bring a clinometer (or an app), some of banked hairpin turns must be getting close to the tipping point, and I don't want to find it.

Nice camera work on a great outing!

MEGA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom