SOLD 2009 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series, low mileage and extensive build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
2009 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series
  • Excellent condition and meticulously maintained
  • Very Low Miles: 80,995
  • Extensive overland build
DESCRIPTION (copy from Expedition Portal):

The Land Cruiser is arguably the definitive overland vehicle and is a very popular choice for around-the-world travel. Earlier models were designed solely to perform as rugged backcountry workhorses and lacked driver comfort and refinement. Toyota recognized the need to modernize and has since transformed the Land Cruiser with class-leading interior luxury while retaining the platform’s legendary build quality, reliability, and capability. As a result, this iconic 4WD demonstrates it’s possible to own a rig that’s just as comfortable on the commute or school run as it is navigating backcountry trails or crawling technical terrain. In addition, there is enormous aftermarket support for the Land Cruiser, allowing owners to modify and adapt the platform to their specific needs, whether that’s a modular configuration that can be quickly assembled/removed for weekend getaways or a permanent camper interior designed for life on the road.

ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT:

In addition to being fully loaded from the factory, the following equipment was professionally installed:
  • ARB Deluxe Bull Bar with Fog Lamps
  • ARB Recovery Points
  • ARB full under vehicle protection kit
  • ARB AR21 Intensity Lights (1 spot, 1 flood)
    • Custom Toyota OEM Intensity Light switch
    • ARB clear light covers
    • ARB wiring harness
  • Warn Zeon 12S (synthetic line) winch
    • ZEON CTRL Relocate Kit and handheld control
  • Old Man EMU (OME) lift – complete with shocks and springs – stock Load
    • Additional heavy load coils for rear (not installed but in original packaging) in case you want to build out the rear further
    • ARB Upper Control Arms
    • OME Stone guards for rear nitrochargers
  • 2 sets of wheels (complete with TPMS and matching spare)
    • All Tires (including spare) sized to 275/65 R18 to ensure proper operation of AWD system
    • Summer Tires: BF Goodrich All Terrains on OEM Toyota Tundra rims
    • Winter Tires – Nokian Hakkapeliittta 8 SUV, studded (best winter tires period) on Factory Spec Toyota Land Cruiser Rims
  • Toyota OEM Fender flares
    • Painted to match
    • Currently not attached, but ready to attach if you go for a wider tire.
  • SLEE Main Battery Upgrade Tray
    • Interstate AGM Group 31 battery
  • Toyota OEM Bug Guard
  • ARB Outback rear drawer system
    • 2 locking roller drawers
    • Land Cruiser 200 specific mount kit with side storage
    • Note: when you fold down the rear seats, the drawer height makes a perfect bed height to sleep in side
    • I took the 3rd row seats out for the drawers, but all hardware, trim, and seats are included if you want to switch back to 3 rows of seating
  • Toyota OEM All weather floor liners (full vehicle)
  • Toyota OEM Carpet floor mats (full vehicle)
  • Toyota OEM Wireless headphones (4 pair) for entertainment system

HISTORY:

This Land Cruiser started its life as a 6th vehicle for a Toyota Dealership owner in southern Texas. He ordered it fully optioned, even with features I didn’t realize were available (such as engraved VINs on all windows to deter theft). He drove it leisurely for 27,050 miles until I purchased it in 2015. Given his access to the dealership, it had perfect maintenance, and was in perfect condition.

I searched for months to find a low mileage, excellent condition, corrosion free 200 (I only looked in states that did not use salt on the roads), and was ecstatic when I found it. I flew down, picked it up, and drove it back to Washington State where it has lived since. It’s parked in a heated garage (yes, it is a garage queen), and Washington State does not use salt on the roads, so it is still corrosion free. To be overly sure it stayed corrosion free, I coat the underside with FluidFilm every Fall. This will give the undercarriage a dirtier look, but know that it is protected. I preferred an early series 200, as it has all the amenities and off-road features that makes it so capable, but none of the features that detract from driving found on the new series 200s (driver assist options). In my perspective, it is the most capable rig made, with just the right level options.

It was my daily driver for a number of years, mostly highway driving. When I purchased another daily driver, I started to build it out. I went with ARB for the majority of the upgrades, as I have found their product to be superior, thoughtfully designed, and maintains factory performance (example: front bumper is designed to still allow function of airbags, sensors, etc.). MULE Expedition Outfitters performed the installs - I cannot say enough great things about them - awesome organization. Ironically, when I completed the build, I shifted plans, and turned to build out a 4wd Sprinter Van. Hence, the 200 never experienced what it was built to do, and has only seen the occasional paved drive of recent, which is why I am selling it.

I’m a meticulous Mechanical Engineer, and have given the 200 the upmost care. All factory service is complete and documented. It has seen Mobil 1 synthetic oil changes every 5,000 miles. It has never been smoked in, no pets, and no accidents with a clean title. Always kept clean, never off-roaded, FluidFilmed the undercarriage every Fall. I don’t believe you will find a cleaner, better maintained early 200 series. I would not hesitate to drive it around the world (multiple times) tomorrow (if I could).

Asking $49,950 or best reasonable offer

Thanks for your interest
Please email with any questions
Will ship if needed
Will pick up from Airport (SEA) if needed
Mileage may increase slightly given the occasional drive
If the add is still up, the 200 is still for sale
Please, no scams, keep it honest

IMG_6271.jpeg

IMG_6272.jpeg

IMG_6273.jpeg

IMG_6274.jpeg

IMG_6275.jpeg

Last edited:
2009 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series
  • Excellent condition and meticulously maintained
  • Very Low Miles: 80,995
  • Extensive overland build
DESCRIPTION (copy from Expedition Portal):

The Land Cruiser is arguably the definitive overland vehicle and is a very popular choice for around-the-world travel. Earlier models were designed solely to perform as rugged backcountry workhorses and lacked driver comfort and refinement. Toyota recognized the need to modernize and has since transformed the Land Cruiser with class-leading interior luxury while retaining the platform’s legendary build quality, reliability, and capability. As a result, this iconic 4WD demonstrates it’s possible to own a rig that’s just as comfortable on the commute or school run as it is navigating backcountry trails or crawling technical terrain. In addition, there is enormous aftermarket support for the Land Cruiser, allowing owners to modify and adapt the platform to their specific needs, whether that’s a modular configuration that can be quickly assembled/removed for weekend getaways or a permanent camper interior designed for life on the road.

ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT:

In addition to being fully loaded from the factory, the following equipment was professionally installed:
  • ARB Deluxe Bull Bar with Fog Lamps
  • ARB Recovery Points
  • ARB full under vehicle protection kit
  • ARB AR21 Intensity Lights (1 spot, 1 flood)
    • Custom Toyota OEM Intensity Light switch
    • ARB clear light covers
    • ARB wiring harness
  • Warn Zeon 12S (synthetic line) winch
    • ZEON CTRL Relocate Kit and handheld control
  • Old Man EMU (OME) lift – complete with shocks and springs – stock Load
    • Additional heavy load coils for rear (not installed but in original packaging) in case you want to build out the rear further
    • ARB Upper Control Arms
    • OME Stone guards for rear nitrochargers
  • 2 sets of wheels (complete with TPMS and matching spare)
    • All Tires (including spare) sized to 275/65 R18 to ensure proper operation of AWD system
    • Summer Tires: BF Goodrich All Terrains on OEM Toyota Tundra rims
    • Winter Tires – Nokian Hakkapeliittta 8 SUV, studded (best winter tires period) on Factory Spec Toyota Land Cruiser Rims
  • Toyota OEM Fender flares
    • Painted to match
    • Currently not attached, but ready to attach if you go for a wider tire.
  • SLEE Main Battery Upgrade Tray
    • Interstate AGM Group 31 battery
  • Toyota OEM Bug Guard
  • ARB Outback rear drawer system
    • 2 locking roller drawers
    • Land Cruiser 200 specific mount kit with side storage
    • Note: when you fold down the rear seats, the drawer height makes a perfect bed height to sleep in side
    • I took the 3rd row seats out for the drawers, but all hardware, trim, and seats are included if you want to switch back to 3 rows of seating
  • Toyota OEM All weather floor liners (full vehicle)
  • Toyota OEM Carpet floor mats (full vehicle)
  • Toyota OEM Wireless headphones (4 pair) for entertainment system

HISTORY:

This Land Cruiser started its life as a 6th vehicle for a Toyota Dealership owner in southern Texas. He ordered it fully optioned, even with features I didn’t realize were available (such as engraved VINs on all windows to deter theft). He drove it leisurely for 27,050 miles until I purchased it in 2015. Given his access to the dealership, it had perfect maintenance, and was in perfect condition.

I searched for months to find a low mileage, excellent condition, corrosion free 200 (I only looked in states that did not use salt on the roads), and was ecstatic when I found it. I flew down, picked it up, and drove it back to Washington State where it has lived since. It’s parked in a heated garage (yes, it is a garage queen), and Washington State does not use salt on the roads, so it is still corrosion free. To be overly sure it stayed corrosion free, I coat the underside with FluidFilm every Fall. This will give the undercarriage a dirtier look, but know that it is protected. I preferred an early series 200, as it has all the amenities and off-road features that makes it so capable, but none of the features that detract from driving found on the new series 200s (driver assist options). In my perspective, it is the most capable rig made, with just the right level options.

It was my daily driver for a number of years, mostly highway driving. When I purchased another daily driver, I started to build it out. I went with ARB for the majority of the upgrades, as I have found their product to be superior, thoughtfully designed, and maintains factory performance (example: front bumper is designed to still allow function of airbags, sensors, etc.). MULE Expedition Outfitters performed the installs - I cannot say enough great things about them - awesome organization. Ironically, when I completed the build, I shifted plans, and turned to build out a 4wd Sprinter Van. Hence, the 200 never experienced what it was built to do, and has only seen the occasional paved drive of recent, which is why I am selling it.

I’m a meticulous Mechanical Engineer, and have given the 200 the upmost care. All factory service is complete and documented. It has seen Mobil 1 synthetic oil changes every 5,000 miles. It has never been smoked in, no pets, and no accidents with a clean title. Always kept clean, never off-roaded, FluidFilmed the undercarriage every Fall. I don’t believe you will find a cleaner, better maintained early 200 series. I would not hesitate to drive it around the world (multiple times) tomorrow (if I could).

Asking $55,000 or best reasonable offer

Thanks for your interest
Please email with any questions
Will ship if needed
Will pick up from Airport (SEA) if needed
Mileage may increase slightly given the occasional drive
If the add is still up, the 200 is still for sale
Please, no scams, keep it honest

View attachment 3323326

View attachment 3323327

View attachment 3323328

View attachment 3323329

View attachment 3323330

IMG_6276.jpeg

IMG_6277.jpeg

IMG_6278.jpeg

IMG_6279.jpeg

IMG_6280.jpeg

Nice build, sad to see it with so few miles! Definitely seems like something you should drop on BaT.
Thanks...

BaT might be in it's future, but wanted to post it in the forums first.

My bad...I didn't realize the pics were so small. Here are some higher res pics...

IMG_6271.jpeg

IMG_6272.jpeg

IMG_6273.jpeg

IMG_6274.jpeg

IMG_6275.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom