2009 Surf n' Turf Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Oceano Dunes to Garcia Ridge to Pozo Saloon. An incredible weekend spent wheeling and hanging out with good friends! Best weather up there in 5 years. Sorry about so many FJC pics but at least I got one of Marcus and Heidi.
RoadDSC_0012.jpg

ElCapDSC_0016.jpg

OAUSADSC_0019.jpg

Road2DSC_0020.jpg

CowDSC_0026.jpg

ValleyDSC_0027.jpg

SelfPortDSC_0028.jpg

RoadShafowDSC_0030.jpg

RoadBoxedDSC_0031.jpg

VineyardDSC_0038.jpg

BarnDSC_0041.jpg

My son Garrett and Stan's sons Mark and Jeff did the annual one mile "Mob Run"
MobRunDSC_0054.jpg

Garrett placed 2nd overall.
Mobrunreturn2DSC_0061.jpg

Harry, Ada & John
HarryDSC_0063.jpg

Stans boys: Smith Brothers Mark & Jeff and their trusty dog Scout
SmithBrosDSC_0064.jpg

Marcus & Heidi aka AdventureBuddies
AdventureBuddiesDSC_0065.jpg

Camp2DSC_0071.jpg

Last edited:
F55DSC_0073.jpg

FJ40DSC_0074.jpg

The Monarchs are in town.
MonarchsDSC_0083.jpg

Mercury Grand Marquis? He never stopped moving and never got stuck, this guy was having a blast.
MercuryGrandMarquisDSC_0198.jpg

Larry_BenDSC_0200.jpg

PismoBeachNikosDSC_0204.jpg

PismoGroupDSC_0212.jpg

Bent axle?
PozoRunrepairDSC_0242.jpg

Great little town and this place has some pastrami to die for.
ArroyoGrandegoodeatsDSC_0278.jpg

Larry's guest house
PozoRunChateauDSC_0285.jpg

PozoRun3DSC_0296.jpg

PozoRun1DSC_0323.jpg

PozoRunDSC_0329.jpg

DSC_0342.jpg

DSC_0354.jpg

Garcia Ridge
GarciarIDGE2DSC_0399.jpg

Ben_1.jpg

Got there about an hour before sunset, it was just beautiful.
Pozosign_DSC_0427.jpg

PozoCheersDSC_0424.jpg

PozoUpcomingConcertsDSC_0440.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures Scott! We've been infested by Hamthrax so I missed it. Looks like a good time!

Great pictures Scott! We've been infested by Hamthrax so I missed it. Looks like a good time!

Right on Scott, good stuff man. I love Pozo. Cant wait to go back there.

It really sucks to have missed this year but if it makes you feel any better it was pretty darn quiet out there. The economy has really taken a bite out of the action. The high tide and surge definitely kept others away as well. It was dead quiet by 1:00am on Saturday and I didn't hear a single quad or buggie till 7:00 ish on Sunday. Here's to seeing a much bigger turn out from SoCal 80's next year!:beer:

Great Pics Scott! Wow - an hour before sunset at Pozo. I think we were out of there after a wonderful lunch by 1:30ish. I know we'd dropped Jeff off at SLO an were on the road home by about 2:15.

First year I didn't take one picture. I guess after 6 years, I've seen most of it.

We'll have to do the cobbler showdown next year. Splint is off the finger and I'm typing pretty well already, but some serious bruising on all four fingers and the palm/back of the hand too!

Nice pics! Thanks for posting. I was indeed fun but much more mellow than I expected.

Nice pix and yes the weather was very nice (breezy Sat afternoon) cant wait for next year. Maybe Jim will make it a biannual event? Thanks for posting.

Thanks for posting the pics Scott, I am sorry I missed it; especially if it was mellower this year!

Brent, I've been playing with cobbler recipies and I think I might have one that would appeal to the more sophisticated pallet of a red wine drinker. Count me in on next years Cobbler Throwdown!

Hey,

Great pictures Scott.

We had a blast. My girlfreind had so much fun that she didn't want to leave. On our way home, she was asking about the dates for SNT 2010.

Everything was perfect. Thanks to Brent, we had a good spot, awesome fire and an amazing chef.

Hopefully many more trips to come with Cobbler throwdowns. I volunteer to be a judge.

Harry - wife loved the meat I cooked up for her Monday evening!! Thanks. Unless Jim and Katheryn run out of steam for another SnT, I'd put my money on the weekend of 11.5-7 (Friday-Sunday). It's usually the first weekend in November.

Boyd - sounds interesting. I'll try not to spend 3 hours in the ER instead of packing the truck and preping the cobbler next year!

cool pics, we were out there saturday only, tide was amazingly high on the way out at 11am! I 2nd the low turnout, not as many people this year for sure. Missed the pozo run, we have to leave town early. Next year hopefully. Will need to camp nextyear and meet up with some of the socal 80's crowd.

Noah

Damn, looks like I missed a good SnT! Only about a 45 minute drive for me too. Oh well, there's always next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom