SOLD 2009 LX570 Costa Azul Blue Indiana No Rust Dealer Maintained (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F4D041A7-3B49-4D7B-9BE2-03DFB2F5599A.jpeg
Thinking about downsizing out of the 200. Beautiful and rare Costa Azul Mica with tan interior. Under 90k. Very clean, about to have the AHC and trans fluid done.
May trade for 100/80/40.
Updated price $30,000

Edit and Update
2009 Lexus LX570
Color is Costa Azul Mica (Blue) over Tan Leather
94,000 Miles
$33,000

Maintenance in the last 2000ish miles
5 Brand new Good Year Tires
Trans fluid service
AHC Hydraulic suspension fluid service.
Rear brakes
Front End Alignment
New fuel pump and sender
Synthetic oil changed with Mobil 1 0w-20 ( not the energy conserving stuff)
Charcoal cabin air filter.
Weather Tech Floor Mats and full set of Lexus carpet mats
Rear Entertainment/DVD
Power lift rear hatch
No kids, no pets, non-smokers

This was a CPO at Lexus in Tennessee at 40k, front brakes were done at 75k along with cooling system service. New battery at 80k. There are several other generic service/oil filter change records shown on car fax.
Clean car fax, clean title.

Last edited:
Nice LX...I’m interested, What’s your time frame? I have a deal with the wife, I can buy whatever Vehicle I want, but I have to sell one first. I do have a 40 for possible trade, but it’s not stock original.

No real time frame. If it sells I’ll probably get a 100 series and a 40. PM me the details on the 40.

Can you post or send more pictures?

Very cool.

Yes it’s available, I haven’t been able to get good photos yet due to all of the recent bad weather, bittter cold and business travel schedule. It’s at Lexus now getting the trans and AHC serviced. I’ll try to get some this week. I’m in Zionsville.

Sorry for the delay, I’ve been traveling the last four weeks. Mileage is ~90,800. Attached is the receipt for trans fluid service 6qts and AHC service. I also had them do the rear brakes while it was at Lexus. They also updateed the Nav while it was there. Also just had the oil changed with Mobil 1 0w-20 ( not the energy conserving stuff) new charcoal cabin air filter. This was a CPO at Lexus in Tennessee at 40k, front brakes were done at 75k along with cooling system service. New battery at 80k. There are several other generac service/oil filter change records. I also have an unlimited car wash pass at the local Crew car wash with underbody wash.

The one or two negatives are, one spot on the passengers dash the “wood” trim cracked and was glued back down. This seems to be the normal for the laminated wood trim. During the bitter cold, either the car wash or someone else’s door clipped the passenger side mirror and cracked the inner housing. All functions work, motor, camera etc. I’m in the process of locating a replacement but will take off $1000 if I don’t get it fixed. We did fix the “wiggly mirror” issue on the driver side and have the Lexus kit to fix the passenger side but haven’t because of the cracked housing. This wiggly mirror was a factory defect where a washer was left off of the 3 bolts inside the mirror. There is one spot on the passenger door that has a scratch that was touched up. It looks like dried water drips as opposed to a scratch.
I do owe maybe $10k, we can run the paperwork through a dealership that a friend of mine owns so you can have a temp tag until I get the title, that way all dealings will be through legitimate sources and all will be protected. I could also pay it off first but would want a sales contract of some kind because my rate was so low that it was almost free money.
I will get pictures of everything this weekend.

Last edited:
I love the color combination interior & outside. I wish I can find the same in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom