For Sale 2009 LC200- One Owner, Kansas City (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m brand new to the group, so I can’t DM/PM you, but I am interested in your listing. Looks like a great vehicle, and well maintained.
Seattle area inventory is either mystery-history, dumpster fires, or a few quality units priced well above the going rates in other regions. I’m looking for a solid stock 200 that will be a DD and eventually get some mods down the road.
Can you as an established member message me? (Sorry- totally naive about forum stuff here)
If not, I’ll provide a burner email on which we can exchange contact info.

I’m brand new to the group, so I can’t DM/PM you, but I am interested in your listing. Looks like a great vehicle, and well maintained.
Seattle area inventory is either mystery-history, dumpster fires, or a few quality units priced well above the going rates in other regions. I’m looking for a solid stock 200 that will be a DD and eventually get some mods down the road.
Can you as an established member message me? (Sorry- totally naive about forum stuff here)
If not, I’ll provide a burner email on which we can exchange contact info.

You have a PM

Nice truck. This should sell fast!

@Mark Miller not sure if you got the chance to look at this rig, possibly in your budget

Are you willing to post the sale price for posterity and for those researching the market?

I hope it went to a Mud Member. From the information I saw the truck looked nice. Late last week I put a deposit down on the truck. Then Saturday night the seller returned most of my deposit with very little explanation. I am still not really sure why. Anyway I hope the new owner has fun with their new ride.

I hope it went to a Mud Member. From the information I saw the truck looked nice. Late last week I put a deposit down on the truck. Then Saturday night the seller returned most of my deposit with very little explanation. I am still not really sure why. Anyway I hope the new owner has fun with their new ride.
So the seller returned your deposit Saturday and then price dropped the truck Sunday? ... 🤔

The seller and I agreed to $28K before I made the deposit.

I'll guess you are not located in the same town as the seller and the new buyer is.

Whatever Frank...told you I needed to coordinate by the weekend and despite reaching out, you never got back to me....and I refunded the entire $500.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom