For Sale 2009 LC 200 99k miles with upgrades (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my 2009 Land Cruiser grey on grey with 98.2k miles (and slowly rising).

It was a trade in at a Toyota dealership and I purchased it in January 2017 with 79k miles on the odometer. It's been a great vehicle and I've thoroughly enjoyed owning it. I had intentions of getting out, hitting some trails, doing some camping etc. but I just haven't had the time. Lately I've felt that I could use some more space and I came across a clean 2002 excursion 4x4 with the 7.3L powerstroke so I grabbed it. I'm also looking forward to the 700 miles per fill up :)

Here are the things I've done to it.

@ 81173k

new water pump
transmission fluid exchange @ toyota dealership
group 31 SLEE battery bracket & X2Power group 31 marine battery

@ 81500
frame wire brushed where needed, cleaned, repainted and anything not part of the exhaust under the vehicle was coated with amsoil HDMP or fluid film (where I thought it would be beneficial to stay viscous and creep). Reapplied as needed.

@ 82000
interior bulbs replaced with LEDs

@83500
Oil and filter change Amsoil 0w20

@84000
differential and transfer case oil changed to Amsoil

@88000
installed new OEM lower control arms
replaced OEM UCA's with updated SPC upper control arms
replaced OEM camber bolts with SPC sleeved camber bolts
King Progressive raised coils
KONI RAID 90 shocks
OEM front leveling spacer
5X evocorse 17" dakar zero wheels in bronze with 285/75r17 Ridge Grapplers (5th wheel and matching tire as spare underneath)

@92500
Oil and filter changed Amsoil 0w20
Jowett filter cover and fumoto valves put in

@94000
new OEM rear calipers (one was seized)
new OEM rotors
new TRD pads

I also removed and disassembled the front grill, then painted all the chrome parts satin black, reassembled and reinstalled.

Everything works as it should (4x4 low engagement, touch screen, power seat controls, KDSS, rear seat dvd). It drives great and has a very comfortable and responsive ride. I wasn't crazy about the OME setup in my friends 200 and wanted to try something different but didn't feel like splurging on coil overs. I think the KONI/King combo really hits the mark. With the OEM leveling spacer up front I netted just about a 2" lift over stock.

Condition:
Mechanical: excellent. Aside from oil changes it should be good to go for a very long time.

Interior: 9.5/10 no rips or tears. seats were regularly conditioned and UV protected along with the dash. The rear seat was always covered with a yoga mat then a protective cover to avoid any crumbs or spills.

Exterior: 9.0/10 no scratches, a couple dings, a few chips along the front of the hood and a faint crease on the passenger side quarter panel. There are also a couple smudge marks (like paint or rubber transfer) that I assume is from my 3 year old on his razor scooter. I'm fighting an uphill battle. If I were to keep it my plan was to wait and get it buffed and compounded. There is no rash on any of the wheels. Tires are in great shape.

I also have a prestigious society DVD over ride that I never got around to installing that I'll include @ my asking price.

Asking $28500obo
Please feel free to call text or email.
brett.i.omalley@gmail.com
(908)447-4854

20190110_160454.jpg

20190110_160509.jpg

20190110_160517.jpg

20190110_160549.jpg

20190110_161136.jpg

Last edited:
Nice truck man. Should have no trouble selling. Like those wheels too.

Nice truck man. Should have no trouble selling. Like those wheels too.

Thank you. I hope to move it quickly. Not looking to take months to unload it. For a 10 year old east coast truck its in exceptional shape. If anyone local was interested in the wheels/tires and wanted to give me their 5 stock wheels/tires plus cash I may consider selling them seperately.

I believe I replied to everyone who contacted me.

Have a few people interested but as of right now it is still available.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom