Dealer 2009 Landcruiser in Overlandpark, MO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good looking truck, love the RW wheels with the silver...tint is nice too.

here is what i was emailed when i asked for undercarriage photos

20191113_134904.jpg

20191113_134909.jpg

20191113_134914.jpg

20191113_134919.jpg

20191113_134940.jpg

I talked to a salesman there and he confirmed everything here. He said all dealers in Kansas City have trade assistance and if you don't have a trade, they mark it up $2,000. And they don't undercoat anything, they simply use black spray paint to make everything look fresh. I told him if that is how that dealer works, I'm out. Way too shady for me.

Did u see it in person? Any rust or signs of prior collision repair? Carfax looks solid

Been away from the forum...have not seen this in person.

Pretty sure this use to belong to forum member KCLC4R:

From one of his posts (200 series picture thread):
Hey all, new to this forum, had some Toyotas in the past, but bought my LC200 a few months ago. This thing is a lot of fun to drive and work on. I just installed a Dobinsons lift, Dobinsons adjustable panhard bar, SPC UCA's, TRD RW wheels. (including the 5th in the stock spare location, which required an updated part from Toyota) and some extensive work on the frame, axle, etc to remove what rust there was and bring it back to life. Still waiting on a final alignment after the UCA's.

I've been nosing around to sell my 80 and get a solid 100 or high mileage 200 and sometimes this one pops up. I saw they dropped the price to $27,396 and trade assistance down to $1k.

It’s still there as of today. It wasn’t as clean as I thought. A few dents and dings on the driver’s side. Hard to tell due to the rain. Just my opinion, they’ll have trouble selling it at $28k 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bringing this one back up:

Has anybody driven this truck? If it was never aligned after lift, curious how it drives. Seized cam bolts and/or tie rods potentially make these difficult to align if they've gotten crusty. Nothing a sawzall and a few bucks can't remedy.

@Em cee did you ever fly out to see it?

Bringing this one back up:

Has anybody driven this truck? If it was never aligned after lift, curious how it drives. Seized cam bolts and/or tie rods potentially make these difficult to align if they've gotten crusty. Nothing a sawzall and a few bucks can't remedy.

@Em cee did you ever fly out to see it?

No, too many questionable things to travel travel that far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom