Dealer 2009 Landcruiser in Overlandpark, MO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Someone looking to get into a 200 could probably get a decent price on that. A little too soon for me unfortunately.

Pretty sure I know of this LC, it was on craigslist (was listed for $30k) prior to being traded in at this dealer. If so, here's what I know of it:

Dobinsons lift, Dobinsons panhard bar, SPC upper control arms, previous owner changed all the fluids and only owned it for less than a year.

I cannot convince my wife to get a car seven years older and 60k miles more than her current kid hauler no matter how hard I try. What an idiot.

Pretty sure I know of this LC, it was on craigslist (was listed for $30k) prior to being traded in at this dealer. If so, here's what I know of it:

Dobinsons lift, Dobinsons panhard bar, SPC upper control arms, previous owner changed all the fluids and only owned it for less than a year.

Did u see it in person? Any rust or signs of prior collision repair? Carfax looks solid

I'm close by to it and actually looked at it about a week ago. Like someone said earlier, the previous owner owned it for a short time (7-9 months or so). Prior to selling it, he had the transmission flushed at a local dealer (I think Molle Toyota). I did not drive it so I don't know if it had a trans issue he was trying to cover up.

The interior looked sharp and well put together. Normal wear and tear BUT the dealer dressed it so heavy with their product, it could be covering up scratches.

The major thing that swayed me away from driving it and looking at it further was that the frame had been "touched up" by the dealer. No way to tell what's underneath, but given that it's a midwest truck, I assume they're trying to hide surface rust.

I passed mainly because it was a little fishy that (1) the guy had it for sale on CLIst for about 30k then traded it into a dealer without buying a car and (2) the car has been tweaked to show better.

Pics to come.

I wasn’t a fan of the UCAs being painted or the brake lines. It could be a good vehicle for someone that’s understanding of what they see here. Pics:
F9AEAEC6-5490-4024-B16D-D8B0EF6CFCF0.jpeg
280A7D2D-D80A-4C30-B330-9050320D9253.jpeg
630BBD52-C7B7-4E32-AF1D-46EC3CBF1232.jpeg
FE066B88-ACB7-44E9-8B8C-4F2BAAE044CD.jpeg
A67D335D-A7A6-4E18-B44E-404BC6694605.jpeg

For those considering this, you need to add 2000 to price if you do not have a car to trade in, as well as 599 in dealer fees. The sales rep i spoke to said they have 3 appointments today, including one guy flying in from IL. I'm guessing maybe a mudder or two in line to see it? In the end, you will be paying about $30k, which is what the owner listed it on craigslist for prior to this.

I am still waiting for the rep to email me the undercarriage photos he took for the other interested parties, and will pay close attention to whether or not it has been touched up to cover rust.

While this is true, sometimes you can get them to eat the cost of the dealer fees if they're really motivated. Doubtful for this vehicle since there's so much interest.

Thank you Rockstate. Awesome info, painted surfaces and the trans make me a little nervous as well since I’ll be flying in to inspect it.

Good luck! Let me know if you end up picking it up. It really did look like a nice example. Know that the frame has been painted (maybe ask if they used POR15) and see how they prepped it and you should be good to go. Enjoy!

Im guessing this hasnt sold since the dealer is just now responding to me on facebook, asking me if i got the undercarriage pictures i asked for two weeks ago (which i never got).

Anyone here have more information regarding the trans flush and undercarriage spray?

If they had 3 people interested and everyone passed something a miss.

Looks like a sharp clean car.

I'd wouldn't worry about the 2nd owner selling it quicky. Could have been divorce or just needed cash for something.

At 27K with less than 126k miles.

29k if you do not have a trade in but yeah this one keeps me up at night.

Looks like they raised the price to 29k so it's 31k now if you don't get the trade-in rebate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom