For Sale 2009 Land Cruiser 6k Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys new to the forum now that I am considering selling my 09 LC.

Long story short, this was ordered back in 09'. Only driven a few times a year and only has put 6k miles on it which the Vin report and car fax will agree with. Its never been in the snow, or sand either, and was always garage kept and put away professionally waxed.

Our family has a few vehicles, and this just doesn't get driven as often as it should and that is why the miles are so low... This thing is literally brand new. I wanted to know what the value of this really is because of the condition and miles. I was hoping you'd be able to help me out, cause I was unable to find the "pricing" section I've heard of on here... I know roughly what it is worth, but wanted to get some true opinions on what this could sell for.

cheers

Can yall help me out?!

IMG_3238.JPG

So far he's got 3 pictures. One with the truck halfway cropped out and some wire coming out of the engine bay, another with half the instrument cluster, and one crooked picture of the cargo area. No VIN, no carfax. High asking price and poor communication. LMFAO. GLWS!!! :D

I'd give you 25k for it. At that age, it's a cash sale, regardless of miles. Nobody is gonna finance a truck that old at a reasonable rate. For 35k you can find 13+ with under 100k miles, and they are much more desirable. Plus with a 6k mile truck, there's the unknown of dry rotted rubber, seals, gaskets, etc. could end up being a money pit.

Interesting...I just ran it but used my Az. zip code and private party value (including your low mileage on KBB.Com) is $36,780-$39,311
Considering it's now ten years old at minimum it needs new tires before new owner wants to hop in and drive it very far. Also noted was 8 Recalls. Have they been done? GLWS

I'd give you 25k for it. At that age, it's a cash sale, regardless of miles. Nobody is gonna finance a truck that old at a reasonable rate. For 35k you can find 13+ with under 100k miles, and they are much more desirable. Plus with a 6k mile truck, there's the unknown of dry rotted rubber, seals, gaskets, etc. could end up being a money pit.

With the right credit, anyone can finance this for NADA clean retail. As long as it’s truly clean, physically and on paper, its depreciation rate will start to plateau with only 6k miles.

I’d like to see more photos of this from all angles: inside, outside and underneath.

Dude, you guys have sat on it this long, just wait another 15 years and you'll get that $48K easy.

Well given how long it takes the OP to come back to this thread it's probably going to take another 10 years for this thing to sell. In 2029 this thing will have 12k miles and he'll list it for $40k!!!

A few months ago, there was a sub 50k mile 08 LX for about $34k. I did sell quickly, but I think it would be hard to get more the $36k assuming the vehicle is in great shape.

A while back I was in talks for 15 certified LX for less then $45k. I certainly would take a 15 over an 08 for the same price.

Hey guys new to the forum now that I am considering selling my 09 LC.

Long story short, this was ordered back in 09'. Only driven a few times a year and only has put 6k miles on it which the Vin report and car fax will agree with. Its never been in the snow, or sand either, and was always garage kept and put away professionally waxed.

Our family has a few vehicles, and this just doesn't get driven as often as it should and that is why the miles are so low... This thing is literally brand new. I wanted to know what the value of this really is because of the condition and miles. I was hoping you'd be able to help me out, cause I was unable to find the "pricing" section I've heard of on here... I know roughly what it is worth, but wanted to get some true opinions on what this could sell for.

cheers

View attachment 1986912
Can yall help me out?!View attachment 1986910

View attachment 1986914
Haven't been here in a while... Is this rig still available?

Buy it for 48, put 30K miles on it and sell it for 30, maybe... GLWS

One with the truck halfway cropped out and some wire coming out of the engine bay

Looks like a battery tender wire to me.

OP I’d like some more details but I wouldn’t go near the asking price you posted.

Did this ever sell? I'm pretty close to it and we are getting ready to buy a 200.

Did this ever sell? I'm pretty close to it and we are getting ready to buy a 200.

It's been on Boise CL also.

Edit: Found it.

I saw it there but in my recent search it didn't show up. I think everyone is on the same page, maybe a 35k truck. And really for 35k I might be better off getting a newer one with more features for the same money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom