For Sale 2009 Land Cruiser 6k Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys new to the forum now that I am considering selling my 09 LC.

Long story short, this was ordered back in 09'. Only driven a few times a year and only has put 6k miles on it which the Vin report and car fax will agree with. Its never been in the snow, or sand either, and was always garage kept and put away professionally waxed.

Our family has a few vehicles, and this just doesn't get driven as often as it should and that is why the miles are so low... This thing is literally brand new. I wanted to know what the value of this really is because of the condition and miles. I was hoping you'd be able to help me out, cause I was unable to find the "pricing" section I've heard of on here... I know roughly what it is worth, but wanted to get some true opinions on what this could sell for.

cheers

Can yall help me out?!

IMG_3238.JPG

I saw it there but in my recent search it didn't show up. I think everyone is on the same page, maybe a 35k truck. And really for 35k I might be better off getting a newer one with more features for the same money.

Yep, $35k and you agonize whether to buy this or a 2013 with 100k.

Yep, $35k and you agonize whether to buy this or a 2013 with 100k.
Exactly, or pay closer to his asking price and get a 2016 or newer.

The bottom line is the $48 or 52.5K price tag that will make it sit for another 10 years, easily.

The OP hasn’t been on this site in 3 months so there’s virtually zero chance he’s going to chime in with a price. I’m sure it sold months ago.

I doubt that it was sold with that price though. Maybe he decided to keep it.

Wow!

Just my two cents. I bought 1-owner, rust free, 2010 LC with 13k mileage that was sitting in the garage as a vacation vehicle in 2018 for about $43k (do not remember the exact) and once I drove it back from Texas to CA---things started to leak, etc. Had to replace tires, tire sensor and then there was a camshaft leak. I parted away with it within a year and could not be more relieved. Low mileage is a disaster and a money pit, you will have to replace lots of rubber, seals, etc. 2009 with 6k is probably a nightmare to be uncovered. I have to say that I was able to trade it in at around $39.5 TO THE TOYOTA DEALERSHIP with 22k miles:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom