2009 Events - Discussion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.org
I've updated the calendar on the website to show the events we discussed at the meeting. One conflict I noticed was we had tossed around a Labor Day trip to Tuttle which conflicts with the Tall Corn Cruiser Classic.

Any thoughts on possibly moving this back into August? We do not have anything planned for that time.

Is Tall Corn even going to happen with the combined Midwest event?

Yes :rolleyes:

We discussed this during the original planning of the event. They have moved their event a couple of weeks earlier in the year to put some more time between TCC and GATOR. But the final choice of the dates for GATOR (IMO) is still too close to their dates to not have an impact on attendance at either event.

Water under the bridge at this point.

Wow!! I'm surprised, TC was all gung-ho to work on a collaborative Midwest event. Seems like a huge waste of duplicated effort but I agree, water under the bridge.

Hey Chris,
I looked at the calender on Tornado Alley Cruisers website and found nothing at all. No events, just a calender. Please check this out and tell me which is messed up, the calender or me.
Thanks,
CraigC

I still am unable to see any events. Am I supposed to be logged in?
CraigC

Can Anybody tell me when DSR at disney is supposed to happen? The calender doesn't like me and the boss (Wanda) wants to know when I'll be gone.
CraigC

Its the first weekend of April.

Been killin a little time at the office this morning trying to figure out the TAC calendar deal. There is no option to add an event to the TAC calendar, but it will let me create one in my own calendar.... not sure what else to try. It may be that the creator of the TAC calendar will need to update it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom