2008 w/125K miles...how much? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How much would you expect, or be willing to pay for a 2008 LC with about 125K miles. Service would be up to date, maybe not "perfect" with every 5K mile service, but still...a good record, 1 or 2 owner, southern truck? Sold by a dealer, maybe Toyota/Lexus.

I'm beginning my search...I want to be patient to find a clean truck. I'm just curious how much I should expect to pay, or what you guys think is a "fair" deal. In the end, i know its up to me...but I'm curious on your thoughts.

TIA

How much would you expect, or be willing to pay for a 2008 LC with about 125K miles. Service would be up to date, maybe not "perfect" with every 5K mile service, but still...a good record, 1 or 2 owner, southern truck? Sold by a dealer, maybe Toyota/Lexus.

I'm beginning my search...I want to be patient to find a clean truck. I'm just curious how much I should expect to pay, or what you guys think is a "fair" deal. In the end, i know its up to me...but I'm curious on your thoughts.

TIA

Hop oon (or download the app for)) “Auto List” which lists vehicles available through dealers. You’ll quickly get a feel for the going market.

There is a recent paid price thread overmin the classifieds section

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom