SOLD 2008 TRD supercharged 200 series land cruiser built triple locked (CO) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/2008-trd-supercharged-200-series-land-cruiser-built-triple-locked.237223/
Cross posting for a friend...

It is very well built and maintained extremely well, if it needed anything it was taken care of beyond what was needed.

the list of good stuff...
2.5" lift
TRD supercharger with Figs AL reservoir, comes with Unichip piggy back. I dont have to use it here at altitudes - 538hp
ARB on board air
ARB front and rear lockers
has a built in cell extender that works for any network
TJM Aussie spec front bumper
10K lb super winch with synthetic cable and remote
Radflo front and rear coil over adjustable shocks - all rebuilt two months ago.
ARB rear bumper
Total Chaos control arms and ball joints
Total Chaos adjustable rear link
Metal tech sliders
BIO diff drop
D2 8 piston brakes - just completed a full brake job, these will stop a mac truck on a dime.
new two tone perforated front leather seats.
dual Battery set up
LED High level headlights - super bright
TJM snorkel
5 one off fuel wheels with 295/65 Toyo Open country MTs with a full spare
front ball joints just replaced
replaced front axles with OEM parts
new radiator
truck comes with extra set of heavy springs for the back, replacement radflo shocks for the rear, set of high quality replacement leather seat covers, full set of D2 6 piston brakes, calipers front and rear, rotors and all brake lines- worth $8k, extra set of total chaos control arms.

the not so great stuff...
tires will need replacing in the next year
front runner roof rack with the goodies on it isn't included unless im persuaded by some cash. it's going on the other truck.
the front DS fender was attacked by a ball joint failure and it crumpled it up a little bit. It will be fixed before it goes to the next owner.
has some scratches and small dings but most have been taken out during the full detail that was just completed.

This truck will take you anywhere and was built right and has been very well maintained. i changed the oil with full synthetic every 5K miles, i have only ever put super in it as it is what the supercharger asks for. has 201K and im asking $35,000 or best reasonable offer. would look at trades. im in Boulder, CO
can be reached at 404-391-1125

if you need anymore information or have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

IMG_1652.jpg
IMG_1654.jpg
IMG_1657.jpg
IMG_1658.jpg
IMG_1660.jpg
IMG_1659.jpg
IMG_1664.jpg

Last edited:
It’s a good question, but knowing him he’d be open to almost any cruiser.

Shoot me a pm with what you are thinking and I’ll run it by him!

@Malluboy

Any info on engine and transmission major maintenance done?
You can send him a direct text...phone number is included in the listing details.

404-391-1125 Brian

I am trying to convince myself I need this (aka my wife). Love the supercharger... So cool. Told myself I wanted 2013-2016 unmodded but the speed is so tempting...

Some interesting data on depreciation / value, looks like this was bought in 2015 for $42K with 98K miles, suspension mods but no supercharger. 2015 Sale on Expediton Portal

Looks to be a way better deal than the other highly modded '08 on expedition, $58k with 140K but a bunch of non-vehicle add ons (RTT, solar hookup, etc) and no supercharger. 200 Series Land Cruiser $65,000 obo Price Drop $58,000 obo - https://expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/200-series-land-cruiser-65-000-obo-price-drop-58-000-obo.236919/#post-3077095

For what its worth, Brian loves to spend money on his rigs...it really is a "cost is of no concern" type of decision on both maintenance and mods.

He is only selling because he now owns this one:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom