Dealer 2008 LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any rust?

Hi AeroAggie, thanks for posting! I am very interested in this vehicle and shot the dealer an inquiry. Would you be willing to take a peak at the vehicle again and check underneath for rust and perhaps give it a test drive on my behalf? I'd like to have a little more info before I drive all the way out from CO. I'd be willing to compensate you for your time of course.

EDIT: Dealer got back to me and service tech is out snapping detailed undercarriage photos for me now. All goes well I'll be picking it up Saturday.

Last edited:
I can probably find time to drive it if you still want. And you're welcome to drive mine if you want a comparison. I live about 2 miles from the dealer so let me know when you're in town.

I can probably find time to drive it if you still want. And you're welcome to drive mine if you want a comparison. I live about 2 miles from the dealer so let me know when you're in town.

I appreciate it. Unless something nasty shows up in the photos I'll be putting down a deposit today and driving down Saturday. If you have time to take it for a spin and give me some feedback that would be awesome and I'm happy to paypal you a few bucks or buy you dinner and some beers for your troubles. If not, no worries, I appreciate the heads up on the posting!

Looks like the price is even lower now than when it was posted! Wow great deal!

Yeah, I'm kinda jealous now. I didn't see this one before I committed to my 2010, which I paid more for, and which has more miles than this 2008.

AeroAggie, thank you for the heads up! Lexus purchased and they are putting it on a truck and shipping it out to CO

Congrats! I hope it turns out to be the smokin deal that it appears to be.

Glad to see it went to a mud member. Sure looked clean- I had been going back and forth with the dealer on it but wanted to see it in person. Congrats!

what did this end up selling for?

Showed up yesterday. Ended up paying $29.9k for it. Looks even better in person than it did in the photos. Thanks AeroAggie for the heads up! fjfj60 - Hope you find the right truck soon!

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom