2008 lx570 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi - looking to sell my 2008 Lexus LX570 with 134000miles. Very clean vehicle, no lights on dash. My personal vehicle and before me was owned by an mlb player. Stored winters or driven in nice climates only. I am located in east coast Canada, about an hr from border. This vehicle is originally a USA vehicle with no mods so should be simple to get back into states. Clean carproof. Asking $21000usd which is practically auction value. Just passed our provincial yearly motor vehicle inspection. This vehicle has been babied.
C9F810FC-6E02-4A2B-BAA6-B0EB49B2835E.png

I see you just joined. Just so you know, the buyers here are very thorough and you'll have to post a lot more information. Pictures of the undercarriage, bottom/top of radiator, VIN, and about 50 more pictures are all fairly standard here.

Very interested. Any insights from you or the community on the process of bringing it into the states (CA)? I’ll wait for more photos then PM you to talk. All the best.

Sean

JWRC,

I misread where you are located. Says East Coast Canada and my brain interpreted that as West Coast Canada (wishful thinking I guess). That takes me out of the running unfortunately. Best of luck

That picture looks like you snuck behind the bushes to take a pic... Are you trying to keep the sale from your wife's knowledge?

Undercarriage pics?

He will have to attach a GoPro to a remote control car and take the pic Covert style...

Can you add more photos and possibly a video walk around? The more detail the better. I can import this truck on my own behalf so consider my interest real.
What is the VIN#?

Disregard. Limited sealer service available on Lexus Driver’s website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom