For Sale 2008 LC200 BP-51 20" BFG 190K $25K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

190,000 Miles
Clean Carfax
Clean Title in hand
New rotors/pads and Major KDSS Service a few months ago
BP-51 Coilovers
Upper Control Arms
Tough Dog Adjustable Panhard Bar
Tundra Platinum 20" Wheels with new BFG All Terrain Tires
Bluetooth Module for Audio
Window Tint
Custom Grille

All stock parts included

FullSizeRender 2.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_0620.JPG
IMG_0621.JPG
IMG_0622.JPG

Last edited:
whatever happened with the suspension adjustment? did you ever get it "more" suited to your taste or is this squirrelly over bumps/ jarring firmness.........or how would you describe what you feel is a horrible ride?

whatever happened with the suspension adjustment? did you ever get it "more" suited to your taste or is this squirrelly over bumps/ jarring firmness.........or how would you describe what you feel is a horrible ride?

It was set up for more weight with the factory settings, so it rode too firm, not jarring. I've adjusted the rebound/compression a few times and I'm just not happy with the ride quality. Its not that its a horrible ride, its just that I have lower back issues and right now is not the right time for me to drive a lifted truck. The truck comes with the stock suspension/wheels/tires if you wanted to put it back to stock, which I'm too vain to do.

Update on sale? I'm in Charlotte area and would be interested depending on the "ride quality" thing. I'm not looking for an off roader - looking for everyday driver and a beach and camping rig.

Update on sale? I'm in Charlotte area and would be interested depending on the "ride quality" thing. I'm not looking for an off roader - looking for everyday driver and a beach and camping rig.

I still have the factory suspension/wheel/tire setup. Truck is available.

A tumultuous couple weeks has passed and I'm ready to make a real effort to sell the truck. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks!

IMG_1969.JPG

It was set up for more weight with the factory settings, so it rode too firm, not jarring. I've adjusted the rebound/compression a few times and I'm just not happy with the ride quality. Its not that its a horrible ride, its just that I have lower back issues and right now is not the right time for me to drive a lifted truck. The truck comes with the stock suspension/wheels/tires if you wanted to put it back to stock, which I'm too vain to do.
The rough ride you are experiencing can't be adjusted with the compression and rebound settings. The preload on the springs needs to be adjusted which typically requires removal of the assembly. Its not a difficult job - essentially the spring needs to be compressed so you can adjust the collar that the adjusts the height of the vehicle. I believe ARB sets them at 22mm and you should take them down to 5mm. This will make a night and day difference - this suspension should ride fantastically well!

Front preload adjusted and truck rides great now. Rear springs are still a bit stiff, but a compression adjustment this weekend is going to have her smooth as butter.

What size are those tires any rubbing issues, did you have to trim? Good looking truck.

hows cam tower leak area look? have u been able to determine what body repair spots in that past service history? how far are u from airport?

No leaks to speak of. She goes in for service this week so I’ll verify that, but I’ve never seen any leaks.

No body repair spots, truck has never been in an accident. Just scratches everywhere that you’d expect for a 190K truck.

I’m 15 minutes from Charleston Airport and happy to pick you up. I wouldn’t be scared to drive this truck to California tomorrow.

Thanks!

The truck has an appointment with Lex Tech here in Charleston tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. If anyone would like an inspection or specific items addressed while its there I'll leave permission for them to speak with potential buyers.

Ok, I checked the details on the service records you're asking about. Here's the extended info:

6/25/12

BODY REPAIR
WINDSHIELD MOLDING ~|~ ~|~

PARTS
NAME
PART # QTY
MOULDING, WINDSHI TO7553460080 1
PAD, WINDSHIELD M TO7554860021 6

10/10/12

STEERING/SUSPENSION
~|~PRESS HUB AND BEARING ~|~

They replaced the windshield and a wheel bearing.

6/25-10/10 shows Body repair and 4 mo. of downtime when these two services occurred?? Then 20 days later theres 12k additional miles?? id imagine 4 mo. downtime was some serious body repair ?? Did ownership change in that period? (anyone who has run carfax)

10/30/12 Dealer Limbaugh Toyota 103,076 Repair Order Number: 0330076
*FLUSH COOLING SYS, *INJECTO
BRAKE CONCERN, CAMPAIGN
10/10/12 Dealer Limbaugh Toyota 91,050 Repair Order Number: 0328788
STEERING/SUSPENSION
6/25/12 Dealer Limbaugh Toyota 91,050 Repair Order Number: 0321898
BODY REPAIR
5/4/12 Dealer Limbaugh Toyota 91,035 Repair Order Number: 0318817
BATTERY, ALIGNMENT CHECK, DR
CONCERN

My guess would be that a part was ordered in June, then was installed in October. Dealerships don't typically do bodywork anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom