2008 LC availability (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just did a search for 2008 LC on AutoTrader and pulled up 25 vehicles nationwide. Then I ran a search on Cars.com and got a bunch more. It kind of gives you an idea what is out there, where, how equipped and MSRP.

:cheers:

Last edited:
I called 10 dealers within 200 miles and every dealership said they are either getting one or none allocated for their stores.

I called 10 dealers within 200 miles and every dealership said they are either getting one or none allocated for their stores.

x2.

American Toyota in ABQ will probably get one from what I hear. They are going to park it right next to the 08 Highlander and the salesmen are going to say "you can buy the Land Cruiser for $50,000 more than the pretty comprable Highlander for $30,000..." :rolleyes: :flipoff2:

-o-

x2.

American Toyota in ABQ will probably get one from what I hear. They are going to park it right next to the 08 Highlander and the salesmen are going to say "you can buy the Land Cruiser for $50,000 more than the pretty comprable Highlander for $30,000..." :rolleyes: :flipoff2:

-o-

Ouch....well yo know what.... :flipoff2:;p

There is something to be said for driving a truck that you know only about 50 people per state will be driving :)

Makes me feel special LMAO :princess:

In 6 months, they're gonna have a ton of them.

Time to trade in my longer wheeled 100!

I read somewhere that 8,000 are being made for the U.S. market for MY 2008.

I'm going over to Dallas tomorrow and going to drive an '08 LC and RRs/c back to back. I will post my feelings/ opinions and will try to be as subjective as possible !

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom