SOLD 2008 Land Cruiser West Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(213, 215, 161)
Outside Link
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMNx7ojqfx81VlxrJUOwpeb_rL6bwS8ReezaLvFvHwbMB6A0eqE4C7ts9JEogag_w?key=QXhOR3VjaHhhTS1YY3JrVmwtQVhWT0FSRTg0X2Nn
It’s time to move on to another project. I’ve decided to list my 200 for sale. It has been an absolutely perfect vehicle. Don’t have a need to sell, but I get the itch for something new every few years so here we are.

2008 URJ200
VIN JTMHY05J384000334
Miles 121K (Will change, it is my daily driver at the moment.)
Price: 43k (Is negotiable.)

I am the third owner of this vehicle. The first owner purchased in late 2007 and kept it for roughly eight years. In those eight years only 16k miles were put on the vehicle. The second owner put the bulk of the miles on. I purchased it in may of 2020 with 93k on the odometer. During my ownership there has been a good amount of work done to the vehicle. Most of the work has been done by me with the exception of alignments and one repair performed right after purchasing. All work not done by myself was performed at my local Toyota dealer. No accidents on this 200. Attached is a google document with photos.

Below is a list of items that have been repaired or replaced.
  • Exhaust manifolds replaced due to a pihole leak on the driver side manifold. Air injection pipes behind the engine were also replaced at this time.
  • Starter replaced with updated part as a preventative
At 100k the following was replaced using OEM parts
  • Radiator (updated part.) Radiator hoses and clamps, thermostat, water pump and heater hoses
  • Spark plugs
  • PCV Valve
  • New Toyota Super Long LIfe Antifreeze used
  • Serpentine belt, belt tensioner, fan bracket, fan clutch, idler pulley
  • Intake manifold gaskets were replaced due to manifold being removed for valley cover plate leak inspection
  • Differential fluids and Transfer Case fluid replaced
  • Power steering fluid flushed
At 110k the following was replaced
  • Front lower and upper control arms
  • Inner and outer Tie Rod Ends
  • Sway bar bushings and link, front and rear
  • New rear cam bolts for front control arms
  • Brake rotors and pads, new brake hoses throughout
  • Parking brake shoes and hardware
  • Brake fluid flushed
  • New OEM CV Axles
  • Both air pumps, pump driver modules and breathers
The following modifications and changes have been done within the past year
  • Ironman 2in Lift with rear Track/Panhard Bar
  • SPC UCA’s
  • Prinsu Roof Rack
  • Ironman Bullbar with Baldands Apex 12k Winch and spot lights
  • SLEE Group 31 battery tray and compressor mount
  • ARB Single Compressor
  • Auxiliary accessory switch panel
  • Diff Drop
  • Re-geared to 4.30s
  • Ironman Twin Drawers with Fit Kit
  • Ironman LED Fog lights for bull bar
  • SDHQ Air Pump Snorkel Kit
  • Dobinsons Snorkel
  • New Non-US Toyota headlights with wiring harnesses
  • LED Bulbs in interior and headlights
  • 5 Method Wheels (+35mm offset 17x8.5) with Nitto Ridge Grapplers (285/75R17) installed less than a month ago
  • Red Arc Tow Pro Elite brake controller
  • New OEM rear bumper cover with associated parts. Had a rear bumper installed, decided to return to OEM setup
  • New Back Up Camera installed
This is a very solid setup for someone who wants to continue building out or drive as is. All maintenance is up to date with the exception of the transmission fluid flush. This will be done prior to sale. I also have the third row seats which will be included with the vehicle.

The Bad
  • Slight tear in the rear of the passenger side seat (Shown in one of the photos.)
  • Some of the door panels have markings on them, this was present before I purchased
  • A few rock chips that have been touched up with touch up paint
  • Driver rear outer tail light has a start crack, I did not notice this until after I had purchased
  • Rear parking sensors are not present. These were are back order at the time of returning the rear bumper to stock. Have a new in box wiring harness for them
  • Passenger rear door has a roughly three inch long door. Not noticeable unless pointed out
  • There is a lien on this vehicle still. Will have to be paid in full to receive title.

Photos
Negative from my side
Updated the link
Will post pictures if the link doesn't work

09917491-E434-4DBF-A40D-4610DDAC41A3.jpeg

669C2FDD-6E5A-4138-B375-6AC357B50F73.jpeg

B98B221A-5F99-4EA0-85D1-70B77C0A8E44.jpeg

5696206A-0C78-4DE5-852F-E61F2E24A35B.jpeg

3D0EFB43-A483-4692-A789-17CCA196F072.jpeg

Good looking rig. I lived in Lubbock while I was at Texas Tech and worked at Gene Messer Toyota.

Still buy vehicles and parts from them. One of the only dealerships I’ll ever do business with.

Not too far from me and I am looking for a 200. Are the control arms OEM or AM? Do you have lockers installed?

Not too far from me and I am looking for a 200. Are the control arms OEM or AM? Do you have lockers installed?
Upper control arms are SPC adjustable control arms. They are required at this lift height to get a proper alignment. No lockers on this vehicle.

Thanks

That's an awesome rig, wish it was within my budget!

Why did you remove the aftermarket rear bumper?

That's an awesome rig, wish it was within my budget!

Why did you remove the aftermarket rear bumper?
I used the rear drawers everyday almost and the swing out on the rear bumper was becoming a pain to deal with on a daily basis. It looked great, but for for my usage case it’s not practical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom