SOLD 2008 Jumping Jack 6x8 Popup Tent Trailer (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello,

I have a 2008 Jumping Jack 6x8 Pop-Up Tent Trailer for sale.

I’ve owned it for about 2.5 years. It’s a pretty unique setup in that you can transport toys like ATVs, dirt bikes, or a side by side on the top of it. Kind of an entry level toy hauler, if you will.

There are two full-size padded sleeping areas inside. Sleep directly on them or lay down a separate mattress. There is also a small table. All of the windows can be left zipped up to keep the weather out.

The front of the trailer stores a folding table (just realized I need to find the table legs for it - will update ad when I do) that can also be used to convert the trailer to a high-walled 6x8 utility trailer if you take the tent out of it (table legs not needed for this feature).

Overall, it’s in good condition with some wear and tear, but everything works as it should (pending me finding the legs for the table). The dry weight is around 1100#.

Will provide a Bill of Sale. There is no title and one is not required for this trailer. Located in DFW, TX, in North Richland Hills. Ad is cross-posted.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

***Price is $2750 OBO.***

I will attach more photos in other posts.
Trailer-17.jpg
Trailer-18.jpg
Trailer-19.jpg
Trailer-20.jpg
Trailer-21.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom