Dealer 2008 for $21,500 but... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wonder if it had aftermarket bumpers on it and they were pulled before trade, hence the unpainted OEM stuff?

Might be. Carfax shows 'major damage' in 2014 up in Idaho. I'm actually surprised a branded dealer is selling this one. Would have expected to see something like this at one of the slimey corner lots.

Definitely the kind of thing you would expect to see go to auction; I wonder if they completely stole it on trade and have enough potential margin in it to just keep it and see what they get for it.

I've been looking at that one. Don't mind the exterior panels not matching, but the major damage thing is frightening. It's down to $20000, how low would it have to go to be worth the risk? According to CarFax it was driven another 3 years/20K miles after the accident.

If it were close I'd at least go take a look. You should be able to get a pretty good idea by checking panel gaps and the trueness of the frame components. For that matter, make them an offer contingent upon taking it to a reputable body shop for pre-purchase inspection. If it has good bones, $20K for a trail rig is a great deal.

The dealership this is at is a fairly large reputable dealership. My family has actually purchased multiple cars from them in the past with good experiences. Ive had good experiences with their service department also. Just FYI for whatever it's worth.

Call me crazy but that actually looks kinda good. Define steal for someone

It’d be a decent deal if it weren’t gold.

Lol, looks like it's only partially gold! A case of Rustoleum and you're there...

Around salt lake they use salt on the roads. My friends 4Runner looked it it was an east coast car after 5 years in the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom