For Sale 2008 FJ Cruiser For Sale..NICE..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NEW PRICE: 2008 FJ Cruiser For Sale..NICE.....

Alright, I put our feelers on pricing so let me come down a bit. I have a beautiful 2008 Titanium Silver FJ. It is pristine and the body immaculate. I was given a company car and no longer need the FJ!

The FJ is a 4X2..with LOCKING DIFF.
Subwoofer
Steering controls
ASA Aftermarket wheels
TOY-TEC 3" lift
NEW Nitto grapplers (still have the rubber nipples on em'!
Back up sensors
Sliders
HELLA DRIVING LIGHTS
Painted Bushwackers
Tow package
roof rack with Billet aluminum strakes
Dash guages
REAR BODY CLADDING painted-to-match

Over $4500 in mods.
ASKING $22,800
Located in Dallas, Texas
Plese contact me if interested airlaird@verizon.net

Last edited:
more pics for the 2008 FJ

Here are a few more....Please notice I have the REAR PLASCTIC PANEL Painted Factory Titanium as well. ( I never liked all the black plastic)

Last edited:
Last set

The dash plate is a custom Aluminum plate with "Cruiser" logo on it. ASKING $23,900
I also have "FJ" on each door sill and lower fenders. The car has 39,900 miles on it. The tires are 33's.
airlaird

Last edited:
Thanks for deleting my post. In the OP it says, "I offer for your review" I believe by definition the OP was asking for an opinion.

No offense taken!

No offense taken by me Cap'n. Actually, I refer you to New & Used Cars for Sale, Auto Dealers, Car Reviews and Car Finance Advice. Most 2008 FJ's there are ranging about $23,000 to $25,000. With ZERO MODS on them. I simply averaged the prices and ADDED $1000.00 for my New tires, Lift, Bushwackers, Rear End plastic panel painted to match body etc...
Hey everthing is negotiable ;)
airlaird

I feel you. I meant no offense by it. I'm just saying from what I've seen of the market lately, it seems overpriced, for a private seller. You're right on par with a dealership though. It is super clean. I like how the bushwackers were painted to match, first time I've seen that. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom