For Sale 2008 AMAZON Green in CT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Hi all,

see ad here

im a TX/CA person so no experience with rust. i had the dealership send three pics of the undercarriage. Just looking for opinions regarding the rust and impairment of value and functionality.

green chassis 1.jpeg

green chassis 2.jpeg

green chassis 3.jpeg

Not bad rust, yet I’d look for a cheaper one with less miles- then get it Wrapped if you really need that color

I have not but I’m not terribly far. I do like the color. Especially since there’s not many other ones for sale in the 200 mile area. I just peeped at a black 570 with similar rust, miles, and it’s like 25k in jersey.

I snagged it up yesterday lol. It runs like a tank. Undercarriage wasn't too bad for CT. Tons of recipes in glove box. All work done at Toyota. Starter was recently done and radiator was replaced last year. Waterpump was also done year or too prior. Didn't realize about the color being kinda rare.

20200829_170425.jpg

Good grab! Slap some black stuff on that bad boy. I used to live in Newtown but I'm back in the city now. Maybe I'll see you around in that thing

They gave me 10k for this beauty here. It had 167k on it. I put so much into trying to figure out the vibration issue. Still vibe. Drove me crazy. I paid 15k for it 3 years ago. I wanted 12k for it but we all know the tire kickers. Just traded and paid the rest in cash. Salesmen said they gonna send to Massachusetts dealer for retail. Definitely gonna keep a eye out for that price smh. Interior in the 200 could be better. Like missing rear headrest and little knobs for the seat heaters.

20191020_145803.jpg

20200728_095204.jpg

20200728_102652.jpg

Nice grab, I was keeping an eye on this one. Amazon looks too good to just sit at a Hyundai lot.

I don’t know the exact make of those but Rhino makes a similar one in black which will look amazing on that green

From the 200 series tech forum, the owner of that green cruiser just posted this about the pictured wheels:

"I can recommend the Winrace S wheels. I have the 17 inch version and think they look really great"
Thanks brother!

@bonzsurf those wheels are Braid wheels. On a different level of quality than winrace.

Also you can custom order offsets. So you can place the wheel in the fender the way you want it not the way they want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom