Wanted 2008-2016 LC200 in the Missouri area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Really wanting to get into a current gen land cruiser with the next gen coming out and killing the v8.. Looking to hopefully keep the price under 40k and the closer to me the better, wife isn't down to fly and buy. I have searched online extensively, just wanted to see if anyone here knows anyone looking to sell.

I would love to have something in great shape (like everyone) so that I may maintain it myself hands-on. 100k miles doesn't bother me as long as the preventative maintenance has been performed. Everything near me seems to have bad accidents, 3 owners and rust badly..

Really wanting to get into a current gen land cruiser with the next gen coming out and killing the v8.. Looking to hopefully keep the price under 40k and the closer to me the better, wife isn't down to fly and buy. I have searched online extensively, just wanted to see if anyone here knows anyone looking to sell.

I would love to have something in great shape (like everyone) so that I may maintain it myself hands-on. 100k miles doesn't bother me as long as the preventative maintenance has been performed. Everything near me seems to have bad accidents, 3 owners and rust badly..
Just posted my 2011 LX570 in AZ. May be able to arrange a drive to your neck the woods

What part of Missouri?

I'm in mid-Missouri

Thanks for the offer BushmanAZ, but right now I'm just not drawn to AHC or the Lexus look. I appreciate the offer.

Hello,
I have a 2013 white on black. 98000 miles excellent condition. Let me know if your interested.

DE55B572-00A6-4316-B70E-EDDF07B9E776.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom