SOLD 2008-2015 LC sub 150k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459 United States
Mileage
Recently sold my 2010 LC with 210k on clock. Looking to replace it with another clean LC (no LX at this time) with less than 150k. Needing Maintenance records, no accidents preferred. No rust. Open to most colors. Would be great if radiator was already replaced or price reflected changing it out. Prefer stock but would consider light build. Budget around 35k. More or less depending on vehicle. Willing to fly in drive home. Let me know what you got. Thanks in advance

Found one. Thanks
IMG_6296.jpeg

Yep. Atlanta one. They said they had a lot of out of state inquiries but I was the first one to show up. I think the hold up was they would not take a deposit to hold it for anyone to travel to it? I just had to take a chance and drive up 5 hours. I usually like to at least put a deposit down to hold it a couple of days so I can get there and take a look but it was against their policy to hold a vehicle?? Anyway…worked out for me. Seems to be nice. Good ride home in it last night. Texas/GA so no rust. Radiator has been changed to new style. 2 owner. No accidents Everything works. Does need tires so looking at 285/65/18 BFGs and OEM level kit. Got a set of 2016 wheels ready to go. Hope it all comes together. Thanks

Congrats nice looking rig. Why does the radiator have to be replaced? I’m in the market as well. Used to have 2016 but family member crashed it. Looking to get into either a 100 series or 200 series.

Don’t know if it has to be replaced but in my experience just about every one I have looked at or heard about that had the old style radiator…. they started to crack around 150k. Lots of good info on radiator failure on this site

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom