2007 tundra rims fit 2003 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Quick question, do 2007 tundra rims fit a 2003 crusier? have a set close to my house. Thanks for the real time info.

Sweet!. I need new tires, and I tracked down a set of rims and tires!

yep! 07+ has same bolt pattern and offset.

True, but just be warned that the Tundra center caps won't fit on the front wheels of your LC. Rears fit fine, just not the front without some modification.

True, but just be warned that the Tundra center caps won't fit on the front wheels of your LC. Rears fit fine, just not the front without some modification.

Correct. But the LC caps fit the Tundy wheels!

Be careful! If they are the Tundra Rock warrior wheels. The center hole is too small for the front. You need spacers to make those fit.

Bought them and got them mounted up. They look fantastic. I had some shot snow tires on left over from the winter and was in dire need of some new rubber. these came with bfg rugged trails. not the best looking tread, but they have a lot more life then what i had. So these tires will last me to december and then i will get new. I love the larger size. the tires are 275/65/ r18's.

I also modified the LC center caps and got them to fit the fronts no problem Very happy with my purchase. The ride is also much improved.

I also modified the LC center caps and got them to fit the fronts no problem Very happy with my purchase. The ride is also much improved.

were the wheels the Tundra 17's? What did you need to modify? They're p-n-p on the 18's.

tundra 18s the caps dont work they have t be trimmed to fit.

Interesting. I have a 2000 LC. The caps from my 16" OEM LC wheels fit - if anything - loosely on the 18" Tundra wheels, no trimming required.. In fact, there's a gap at the rim and if you don't get them centered they'll wobble off. On the LC 16's the rim of the cap aligns flush with the cutout in the wheel forcing them to align.

I have LC 18s so maybe thats the difference, cause they not even close to fitting without triming

ah, gotcha. i missed the 2003 part, assumed you were going up in size. first I've seen of a 18" Tundra wheel going on an 03+ Cruiser. but I suppose if you needed rubber...

This way I have two sets of rims now, so I can Have one set with my snows and one with my summer or other tires. I would have bought 16s if i could have. Better tire selections and they are cheaper. 18s suck donkey balls

I will get some pics up tomorrow as it is raining today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom