Wanted 2007 Tundra LONG bed Camper top. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tundra
Looking for a camper top, camper shell, topper, whatever you wish to call it, for a 2007 Tundra with an 8ft bed. Most of these trucks get used as luxury cars instead of actual trucks so this makes a long bed camper hard to find. Thank You.

Good luck with the search.
When I bought my 2008 there were only 2 or 3 long beds on the lot. And they were all 4.7 base models, bench seat with small cab. I wanted a mid cab, long bed but the factory was shut down at the time.

Have you checked for cross-compatibility with the domestics?

Good luck with the search.
When I bought my 2008 there were only 2 or 3 long beds on the lot. And they were all 4.7 base models, bench seat with small cab. I wanted a mid cab, long bed but the factory was shut down at the time.

Have you checked for cross-compatibility with the domestics?
Been using a gold colored camper from a 1975 Chevy 1500 for the last 13 years. It doesn't seal at all. This truck is an SR5 double cab long bed with 5.7. Not really one of Toyotas best quality trucks, that's for sure. Just did the Rear wheel bearing and backing plate replacement, trans flush and fill, and new brakes on all 4 corners using factory stuff. What a JOB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom