SOLD 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser Kansas City - 14K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello, I'm selling my 2007 Land Cruiser. Originally a Florida vehicle, with a short stop in Alabama before moving here to the midwest just over a year ago. I am selling it because I drive for my job and I don't think gas prices are going to stay this low. I usually take it to the dealer or a local Toyota specialty mechanic for any needed maintenance. Recent brake job (everything but the front rotors) and fluid flush. (I have all receipts for work since purchase) Timing belt was last changed at 138k (checked the receipt). New tires when I bought it at 196k. Has front 1080p and rear 720p dashcams that are included. Also have a seat cover, cargo net, the chinese Android touchscreen (not installed) and inverter that supposedly lets you retain the back up camera.
SE Dealer package options - Factory AHC delete, VIN etched windows. Has 2nd row DVD headrests w/remotes and one set of headphones. No idea if DVD players work but I plan to test them this week and will update the ad. The rest of the vehicle is essentially stock except for the shorty whip antenna (dealer broke the power antenna). Also has the Hewitt Tech SAIS bypass installed but I do occasionally get SAIS code P2445- I just clear it out with a code reader. Asking 14k.

lc1.jpg

lc2.jpg

lc3.jpg

lc4.jpg

lc5.jpg

lc6.jpg

lc7.jpg

lc8.jpg

lc9.jpg

lc10.jpg

Last edited:
In dash DVD and rear audio work. The headrests appear to be afternarket - not sure if they even have power, but I can't get them to work.

lc12.jpg

Price reduced to $16,000.

Last edited:
Yes, it's still for sale.

Would you deliver to central NC?

Still available / price reduced to 15,000 (firm). Current mileage is under 219,500 and I now have another primary vehicle, so this won't accrue much more mileage wise.

Last edited:
Still available / price reduced to 15,000 (firm). Current mileage is under 219,500 and I now have another primary vehicle, so this won't accrue much more mileage wise.
Where in KC are you? I'm local and would like to check it out.

I live near Smithville, I could meet you in NKC if that's easier.

Just want to note, this is not a case of people looking at it and deciding not to buy. No one from this thread has ever personally looked at the vehicle. The only two people that actually came and saw it were from Autotrader.

ETA: Pending sale 3/19...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom