For Sale 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4 Auto 85k Miles New Custom FJ40 Heath Gray Paint Nicely Built $19k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The time has come to sell my beautifully built 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser with only 85k Miles, one previous owner and clean Carfax (no accidents etc..). Previous owner had a professionally built 8-point 1.75"x.120 DOM poly-bushing mounted roll cage done. The rear body corner was also removed and custom oversized rear innerfender built. Gas door was also moved up to the c-pillar for additional wheeling clearance. Interior was stripped to install cage and was done well as you can see by the nice internal gussets and poly bushing mounts to the frame. I am more into expedition than extreme wheeling so I wanted to have a capable but extremely reliable vehicle that has cold ac and can drive long distances. Also being a high performance car guy it was important that it look good too. After my initial purchase I sent it to my body shop for a proper color change to a 1974 Toyota FJ40 Heath Gray color as a throwback to it's lineage. Roof was color matched and all trim (grille, mirrors, door handles) was converted to black for a Trail Team look. Color change was done properly as the interior was stripped and completely painted and cage painted satin black. All the doors, fenders, hood and front end was taken apart to paint properly. Engine was in great shape so I left it intact but radiator support and inner fender frame also painted prior to re-assembly. All vin tags are still present on every door, fenders, and hood. As a perfectionist I would not call this a show car but the quality is above that of comparable FJs. Interior is still striped and cleanly painted. There is no carpet and interior panels, but the center console and front and rear door panels are still there. The original plans were to build a custom expo cabinet system but never gotten around to it. I did get the Orange Boxx PSD custom basket storage system for the left and right rear. Below are the list the major upgrades but I'm sure I'm missing some.
New (5) 17x9 ET -6 Rebel Racing Sahara Satin Black Aluminum Wheels
BFG K02 All Terrain Tires 35x12.5x17
PRP Daily Driver Seats, Extended Height Cage Mounted
Expedition One Steel Front Winch Bumper (no winch yet)
OME Lift Kit Under 1k miles installed by Sierra Expeditions in Mesa AZ
ICON Tube Upper Control Arms
New front lower control arms
All Pro Front /IFS Skid Plate
All Pro Transfer Case Skid Plate
All Pro Rear Links
Rear Link Mounts Skids (frame) Custom
Warrior Products lower body protection plate
AFE Air Intake
New Aluminum Low Profile Roof Rack
PIAA Fog Lights
52" Curved LED Light Bar (not installed)
Orange Boxx Full Overland Side PSD with basket option (not pictured)
Orange Boxx Custom Basket PSD (not pictured)
New Black Side Mirrors
New Windshield
New Wipers front and rear
OEM door handles paint satin black
Factory Tow Hitch (not pictured and needs wiring kit)
Zero Rust
Everything works as it should - radio, ice cold AC, heater, power windows, locks, horn, lights etc.
Service up to date - fresh oil change, t-case at 73k, rear diff at 68k, front diff at 50k
New Winshield
* IMPORTANT NOTE - Passenger, side curtain and seat air bags have been removed and airbag light is illuminated. I do not represent or imply that this car is legal in your state and no guaranty is made on it's safety or use.
In the time I've had this car at the shop I've purchased a new Land Rover Discovery 5 and with a 2 year old and a baby on the way it doesn't make sense to have three offroad vehicles (FJ, G Wagen, Disco 5) in the family. I have not had a chance to take this offroad so the paint and body is still new and undamaged. I've tried to be as detailed as possible so please do not hesitate to msg me if you have any questions or would like to view before purchase. Located in Gilbert AZ. email direst to intensepwr (at) aol com for fastest response.

Priced to sell at $19,000

IMG_4789.jpg

IMG_4793.jpg

IMG_8538.jpg

IMG_4799.jpg

IMG_8543.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of interest but no bites yet. Price lowered to move this soon. Pics with more detail shots of quality color change done right. Big price drop $̶1̶9̶0̶0̶0̶ $17,000

IMG_8760.JPG

IMG_8761.JPG

IMG_1703.JPG

IMG_1704.JPG

IMG_1705.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom