Wanted 2007 Lexus LX 470 with low miles (50k'ish or less), no rust, excellent condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
New member here, looking for 007 Lexus LX 470 with low miles (50k'ish or less), no rust, in excellent overall condition.

Thank you.

Just a FYI - folks who post in the Classifieds for their 1st post rarely get any traction, either when searching for a Hundy Holy Grail or a rust bucket.

YMMV

New member here, looking for 007 Lexus LX 470 with low miles (50k'ish or less), no rust, in excellent overall condition.

Thank you.
Agree here with @ramangain as to how much lurking have you done here at MUD? Everyone here is on the look out for their 💯 @VLX.

Unicorns are out there but the days of finding one reasonably priced are quickly disappearing I'm afraid. The higher prices seen in the 80 series market is now spreading to the 💯 series. These machines are seeing soaring values due to their utility and recent marketing advisories that the Land Cruiser is going away next year. As some have suggested, an early 200 series may be close to the same price point. I will say from experience, the gentleman I bought my '05 from bought a '10 and he doesn't like the fit of the new machine. Get out and drive them. The '07 I just purchased has awesome power over the '05. Funny that the minor tweak in HP and torque can be felt in the seat of the pants...
Cheers mate,
G

Nine times out ten...

First post + looking for a unicorn = flipper looking to make a quick buck

Just sayin'

Agree here with @ramangain as to how much lurking have you done here at MUD? Everyone here is on the look out for their 💯 @VLX.

Unicorns are out there but the days of finding one reasonably priced are quickly disappearing I'm afraid. The higher prices seen in the 80 series market is now spreading to the 💯 series. These machines are seeing soaring values due to their utility and recent marketing advisories that the Land Cruiser is going away next year. As some have suggested, an early 200 series may be close to the same price point. I will say from experience, the gentleman I bought my '05 from bought a '10 and he doesn't like the fit of the new machine. Get out and drive them. The '07 I just purchased has awesome power over the '05. Funny that the minor tweak in HP and torque can be felt in the seat of the pants...
Cheers mate,
G
Thanks for the thoughtful post.

My Hundy is not exactly what you are looking for, but please consider it. No rust. None.

I want to thank everyone for all of your kind help! Still looking........

NH state inspections used to be quite picky. Getting your hands on those archived documents would be very useful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom