2007 LC pricing help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks, thanks so much for all the great info here, it has really been a help. I looked at a 2007 LC today, non-ahc with a clean history. The truck has absolutely no rust underneath and drives very well. Not even the sway bar bushings looked bad. Having said that, there is a traction control light on and the diff lock seems to be acting up, both of which will be fixed by the Toyota dealer who is selling it before delivery. They are selling for 19k OTD and it has 185k miles. What do you guys think? Also, no one knows when the timing belt was last changed so I requested that changed which they say they will do including water pump, pulleys, etc for $750.

It’s a little high, but that doesn’t sound too bad. See if they can throw in the timing belt and stuff. For reference, I purchased a 2007 southern cruiser, without timing belt history with 127k for 18.5k(20k ish with tax)

With that mileage, I would say it's a bit overpriced. If everything is in good shape, that will help your cause. If the interior is not in great shape, I would pass or talk them down on the price.

For reference... I paid 18k for an 07 LX with 136k miles. Major service was performed at 90k miles.

They initially had it priced at 21k.. I picked at all the repairs I could see and noted the average cost associated with them in order to negotiate.

You might try that. I never buy from stealerships that claim "no haggle buying".

I am with everyone else... seems like a bit overpriced for what it is... Do you have cash or are you financing? Good down payment?

Since the TB/WP and that stuff needs to be done I would say offer them $18k out the door with the service done. If not, then patience can pay off. Do you know how long it has been sitting on their lot?

You can get a 200 for that price, or very very close.

Yeah it has had 3 owners also and no service history. Having said that it is the cleanest 100 underneath I have seen with absolutely no rust. It’s a bummer but it just got traded in and they won’t budge on the price a bit.

Where do you find 200 series for $19k? Can you please post links to them?

Check the 200 series classifieds.

Last edited:
If it’s “the one” buy it. If not, keep looking. Couple thousand here or there isn’t s*** in the long run if you want it. And I’d much rather have a $20k 100 vs a $20k 200.

They made them in 2008 though. So 2008 200s are low to mid 20s asking price. Comparable miles. In my experience at least.

Where do you find 200 series for $19k? Can you please post links to them?
Took 30 seconds to pull up a search...

F7B29B48-D42D-481B-AEB6-D6CBA60C329D.png

8B170BA3-CD80-4FF3-8E86-E870F3D824CD.png

1C230D8A-678E-41C4-8E15-1FC4D1265D5B.png

If it’s “the one” buy it. If not, keep looking. Couple thousand here or there isn’t s*** in the long run if you want it. And I’d much rather have a $20k 100 vs a $20k 200.
Why? A 200 does everything better than a 100? Plus there’s no timing belt.

It's in the price range of lots of vehicles but a 200 is still not a 100 series and some of us prefer the 100 any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom