SOLD 2007 Land Cruiser - No Rust - No Accident - Clean Title (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(85, 77, 77)
No rust, southern vehicle
No Accident
Clean Title
3rd Owner
Maintenance documents since new
276k miles

Current location: Cincinnati, OH
Price: $18,900

After 4 years of ownership, the time has come to part ways with my 2007 Land Cruiser. This is a no accident, clean title, excellent example of a final year 100 series Land Cruiser. It's not unusual for these rigs to have high mileage, and with 276k miles this one is no exception, but you will not find one this well kept with all the supporting documentation since new for a better price.

This is my second 100 series Land Cruiser, and I took all the things I learned from my first Land Cruiser into consideration before buying this one. First as foremost, if you're familiar with these platforms at all, really the only thing that ever kills them is rust. Knowing that, I sourced this 2 owner rust free LC from the Texas/Oklahoma region. Additionally, I knew I wanted a later version of the 100 series. By picking up the 2007, I got the VVTI motor for more power and efficiency, the upgraded 5 speed transmission which gets me slightly better MPG compared to the 4 speed in my old 2000 model, and finally some newer touches such as the infotainment screen and LED tail lights.

The next thing that appealed to me about this vehicle specifically was the extensive service that has been done since new. The original owner put on the vast majority of miles driving between Oklahoma and Texas. He owned it for 11 years and put on 243k miles. During that time, all maintenance was done at the dealership by the book. Transmission, differential, transfer case, coolant and of course oil changes were all performed at regular intervals, all documented in the Carfax. Also, it's on its 3rd timing belt and waterpump, all done on time at the Toyota dealership. I have continued with the regular maintenance, performing oil changes with high quality synthetic every 5k miles. The engine consumes no perceivable amount of oil which shouldn't be surprising for a 2UZ-FE and it will continue to run without issue for a very long time. The only items I've had to replace outside of routine maintenance are a faulty o2 sensor and a leaky axle boot.

This thing was completely stock when I purchased it and had never seen any real offroad trails. It has always been a 2nd or 3rd vehicle for me so adventures were my #1 goal with it. Being pretty capable stock, I did a few minor modifications. First, 33" Cooper Discoverer STT Pros were fitted so I could handle just about any terrain. This is the max tire size known to fit 100 Series without any modifications or rubbing. Next I put on whiteknuckle rock sliders to protect the body from any rock damage. This proved to be completely overkill as I've never really done any extreme off-roading or rock crawling with this thing, but the piece of mind was nice to have. I also fitted it with a highlift jack mounted with ARB hardware on the factory roof rack.

The only flaws this vehicle has are cosmetic. Since it has been offroad during my ownership, it does have some bumps and bruises. Overall it presents very well when cleaned up, but does have some light Colorado pinstriping from brush on narrow trails along with several door dings that existed before I bought it. Finally the windshield does have a crack at the very bottom.

The interior is in good shape, and while the seats do show some wear, they are nowhere near torn like I see on a lot of vehicles with this mileage. All seats, including the 2nd and third row, are included. I typically had them all removed and would sleep in the back of this with an air mattress when on any adventures. Subsequently the rear row seats have very little use and are in great shape.

Overall, this is an extremely well cared for 100 series which is mechanically solid needing nothing but a new owner. The only reason I've decided to move on is simply because other hobbies prevent me from ever taking this off-roading anymore. And as it's my 3rd vehicle, it seems silly to keep around. I do drive it regularly just to keep the juices flowing, but it's really meant for more than just concrete A to B. This car has taken me on several cross country journeys and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it to California tomorrow.

I'm happy to work with remote buyers as I purchased the car remote. Any information or pictures I can provide to a serious buyer I am happy to do so.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2009.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom