For Sale 2007 Land Cruiser, 83,xxx Clean- CA, Bay Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!!!! I spent the last 3 years getting this rig dialed and now it’s time to say goodbye. The reality is I had plans to do a ton of trips but life (well work) has taken over. My wife and I live in SF and the Hundy just sits, unused! I will be going car-less (my commute is to my home office) for a while and when needed will convert to a more family/city oriented rig (No trades at this time). With that said I am in no major rush to sell however spring is here for a lucky new owner to enjoy!

General Info
Year: 2007 = 5 Speed Auto with 265 HP
Make & Model: Toyota Land Cruiser UZJ100
Color: Thunder Cloud Metallic (Grey) with Stone Leather (Grey) interior
Mileage: 83,xxx
Title: Not in hand. In CA this will require about 30 days of processing to get title.
Owners: I am the 2nd Owner (according to the Toyota Dealership)
Accident History: No Accidents

Maintenance:
I have all paperwork since I purchased in 2012 as a Toyota Certified used from Ardmore Toyota in PA with 49,381 original miles. I had it shipped to CA and it has been here ever since.
Price: $34,450. Stock KBB @ $27,914 Very Good Condition & $17,000+ worth of modifications (I have ALL receipts).
VIN: JTEHT05J872112017

Factory Options
Navigation & DVD System
CD Changer in center console
Bluetooth Wireless
Wheel Locks

Aftermarket (Slee Off-road Installed) Options
Slee Heavy Load 2.5” Full Suspension Kitt - Toyota performed Front end alignment and Zero Point Calibration at time of lift installation
Removed AHC System
ARB Outback Drawer System- Left Fixed top & Right Roller Top (removed rear 3rd row, seats belts & hardware which will all be included in sale)
Slee Dual Pivot 100 Series Land Cruiser Bumper with RH Tire Carrier swing out (Plastic Slee Bumper Spindle Cover with O Ring for future install of a Slee LH ladder)
Slee 100 Series Camera Bracket and relocation of camera (see images below)
Hi-Lift Jack - 48" Extreme mounted on Slee tire swing out
ARB Front WINCH BAR
ARB Fog Light Kit
Warn 9.5XP Winch with synthetic line and hawse fairlead and Military Terminals (never used)
Distribution Block for 100 Series Battery Terminals
Front Runner Roof Rack- 2.2M Tall 100 Series Roof rack *Please note other than the Front Runner options listed here, NO other roof top accessories pictured are included in the sale: IE NO Roof top tent, NO Yakima rack system, NO skybox are included in this sale!!
Front Runner - Shovel Mounting Brackets
Front Runner - Axe Mounting Bracket
Lightforce HID Driving Lights 240mm - High Mount -12v - 35w - 5000K with 3 sets of 240 Filters Wide Angle Combos 1) Blue (SNOW), 2) Clear (Normal) & 3) Yellow (Fog)
Dash Mounted OEM 100 Series Fog Light Switch and pigtails installed
Yaesu FT7900R HAM Radio with Separation Cable & External Speaker installed on driver side of lower dash
Diamond NR770HB antenna mounted on tire swing out
Slee Group 31 HD Battery Tray & clamp with NEW Die Hard Group 31 Battery
Prodigy Trailer Brake Controller - P3 and TK3050-P Harness installed under steering wheel column (never used)
Ipod connector professionally installed at BestBuy into center console (works on all IPhones and IPods I have tested including IPhone 4, 5 & 5S)
White Knuckle Off-road Rock Rails (not a scratch on them)
Weather-Tech Floor liners
P-Fran LED Full Kitt installed including backup lights.
Sun Company 201-F Lev-o-gage Inclinometer and Tilt Gauge is dash mounted
Smittybilt G.E.A.R. Seat Covers (Driver and passenger in black). They are in like new condition!
Snow Chains V-Bar style - 1 full set (2 chains for rear tires- never used!), set of tensioners & carry bag which fit the Nitto Terra Grapplers currently on the rig

More Info
Maintenance/Repairs:
All maintenance has been kept up to date and performed at certified Toyota dealerships . I have all records from the time I purchased as a Certified used from Ardmore Toyota in 2012. I was told I was the second owner and I have had ALL work on it done at CA Toyota dealerships every 5k miles. I have hardcopies of all the maintenance records and can email upon request to serious buyers.

Exterior:
Exterior is in overall great condition. I wax it every 3 or 4 months and it is often garaged. There are some small 2 minor dents approximately the size of a dime: one on the front driver fender and one on the front passenger fender.

Interior:
Interior is also in Excellent condition. Leather (grey) is in Excellent condition throughout. Carpet is super clean. I have the original carpet floor mats which are in like new condition and will be included in sale. No tears, no cracking, no scratches, no stains and no rips in anything anywhere. Full Weather Tech mats (front & rear) will also be included and look brand new. 3rd row passenger seats will also be included and are in like new condition however the ARB drawer set would need to be removed in order to reinstall them.

Electrical/Electronics:
Everything is in great working order. No issues. Seats heaters solid, antennae solid, AC/Heat good to go… This Hundy is tip-top!

Tires/Wheels:
Nitto Terra Grapplers size 285/65R18/E. I bought the extended warranty on these through Big-O Tires and therefore have been 5 tire rotated and balanced by Big-O every 5k miles (I have all records). They are in VERY good shape and have approximately 65% tread on them.

I painted the original steel wheels (thanks P-Fran!!). They are in really excellent condition no scuffs. I insisted all weights for balancing the wheels were taped to the inside of the rims in order to protect them.

Undercarriage:
The undercarriage has some standard surface rust which is very common. I spoke with Gary at Mudruks and he confirmed there are NO issues.

Engine/Drivetrain/Other:
No problems or issues. Regular maintenance- oil changes, etc. New rear brake pads and rotors were installed by Toyota SF at 72k. The front has aprox 50% still per the SF Toyota dealer.

Delivery/Shipping:
If a buyer would like to arrange all shipping and have it picked up I could assist with loading. I could also arrange to pick up buyer from any of the 2 major airports in the area (OAK, SFO). I could also have the Land Cruiser Hundy delivered to Mudrak in Sonoma if perhaps Gary would be willing to coordinate something for a fair fee (I imagine)…

Other
Please feel free to reach out with additional questions. All modifications have been done by the team at Slee Offroad in beautiful Golden, Co (Thank you Christo, Joe, Ben and Amory for all your hard work!) as well as I have had minor tweaks done at Mudrak’s in Sonoma, Ca (Thank you Gary for all your patience with me hanging around your shop!). It was also the Webpage cover vehicle for Slee for a little bit (thanks Amory)!

*Please note no roof top accessories (other than the Front Runner rack system) pictured are included in the sale. So NO Autohome Roof top tent, no Yakima rack system and no Yakima Skybox will be included in this sale!!

Cheers and Happy Off-roading all! And please feel free to ask questions and/or to come out and see the rig in person- it’s a beauty!

Ted

DSC03473.jpg
DSC03472.jpg
Front of Rig.jpg
Engine Bay 2.JPG
IMG_3261.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom