SOLD 2007 Kimberley Kamper - King Kamper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Only reason we are selling is that we are having a Kimberley Karavan built. I don't have the room in garage to keep both.

$21,000 obo

AR Title in hand

2007 Kimberley King Kamper
AUS hard floor kamper
new queen memory foam mattress
20 gallon water tank
full outside kitchen - sink, 2 burner stove, 80L Waeco (Dometic 80L now) fridge, 2 food pantries
ensuite room - pass through for shower head and very thick vinyl bathtub floor that is removable
extended tent and tropical roof
floor space enough room for 2 cots or a set of kids bunk cots for ease of use for family of 4
storage for 3 jerry cans - on the driver side box
also rear storage underbed drawer accessed in tailgate to pack clothes/gear
300 amp hour AGM batteries with Xantrax 40amp charger - never had go below 50% even with 5 days use.
Solar panel and controller - I never used it the panel is very heavy and controller needs to be wired in.
2 new 31x10.50x15 Toyo MTs
TREG hitch
Electronic brakes and a surge break flip out if needed.
LevelMate Pro for quick leveling
It has a massive awning and has an opening for a wood heater and all the walls to put up. The first owner used to Elk hunt and set it up for a week at a time for base camp in CO.
Fox Shocks
Webesto diesel heater 2kw....it will run you out of the tent on high uses about a gallon per 12 hours
New LED tail lights
20lb propane bottle
led lights in kitchen area and inside
lots of rack space when closed up to bring wood/gear with you
Alot of cool features.

I will get weight soon but I would guess about 3k lbs. Behind my heavy 100 series you don't really know it is back there.

It handled 60mph wind gusts in W TX like a champ.....snow. sleet, and rain.

It will go anywhere your tow rig will take it.

No known issues and has been trouble free for the time we have owned it and have traveled with it. Feel free to email me at : johnbomar@gmail.com

Last edited:
Unbelievable. I hope no one was injured. I am very sorry to hear of this.

WOW!! I'm glad to hear no one was hurt, but tremendously sad for your loss. Terrible news......:(

Oh man, I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom