2007 dues (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys and girls. I wanted to remind everyone that club dues were do in january. As of now we only have about half our members paid in full. Please drop a check in the mail to the PO Box ASAP. We have to pay VA/United dues in March and we need to turn the club roster in as well. I will be checking the PO Box several times a week to follow up on this.

When you send the check please include the following:
Name
address
home phone/ cell phone
email

Thanks in advance,

Rob Matzell
presisdent BBRC

Here is the BBRC PO Box address:

BBRC
PO Box 575
Ashland, VA 23005

How much are dues again, $70, $80, $85? I can't remember. I will get a check in the mail tomorrow.

Tim

$75.00 according to Norm. That is what he got me for.

$75.00 according to Norm. That is what he got me for.

Hey, you all agreed to the increase.....

So far I have received payments from (in order of received):

Myself
Jeff Bernas
Fred Lamm
Dwight Atkinson
Rob Matzell

We probably want to post this to the BBRC email list as well, I don't know if everyone checks the forum all the time....I'll get right on that....

Ill put a check in the mail this weekend. I think the first thing we should do is organize a buy matt a front locker fundraiser.

When/where is the next meeting? I'd love to meet you guys. I need some wheelin' and wrenchin' buddies.

Thornburg, Va check out our web site for more details BBRCVA.org

Meeting will be March 14th

Rob

Got a check from Tim. Still have a few outstanding members. We will check the mailbox this Wednesday, but everyone who didn't pay please bring a check to the meeting in Thornburg.

Rob,

are we still meeting in Ashland to carpool?

Yes, We will leave my work at about 6 pm if anyone wants to ride up.

Me and the fiance are on a little vacation in N. Va. right now, looks like we will both be coming to the meeting at 7. Ill bring my check then. How was pennsylvania?

Great snow wheeling. I am glad I do not have a buggy!! My heater works very well. I know that my engine will spin at over 7k without problems. Norm found his rev limiter as well. We hope to have pics and video up soon. We will start another thread for that. We will have details at the meeting tommorrow.